Chapter 5: The originals and the three replacements, Gloria the sneak

The next day, a Lincoln Navigator was seen arriving at the studio and parked near the parking spaces where Melissa and Christi's vehicles were parked and getting out of the SUV was a girl that had gray eyes and brown hair around 11 named Bella Hoffheins and she was a part of the auditions last week and getting out of the driver's seat was a woman around the mid 30's with identical brown hair named Marcia, who's Bella's mother and another vehicle, which was a Lexus LX parked next to Marcia's car and getting out of the vehicle was a girl around 12 that had brown eyes and brown hair named Kaeli Ware and getting out of the driver's seat was a woman around the late 30's with auburn hair and hazel eyes named Gloria Hampton, who is the mother of Kaeli and they entered the studio and at the front desk was Abby, Cameron and Julie.

"Hey, how's it going?" Abby asked Bella, Kaeli and their mothers.

"Hello." Bella, Kaeli and their mothers responded.

"Thank you all for coming." Cameron stated. "Bella, Kaeli, i'd like for you to meet my girlfriend, Julie Martinez, she danced here with me when we were little. Juliie, this is Bella Hoffheins, Kaeli Ware and their mothers, Marcia Hoffheins and Gloria Hampton."

"Hello." Julie said, shaking their hands.

"It's nice to meet you, Julie." Kaeli told Julie.

"Pleasure's all mine."

"We're excited to be a part of one of the most popular dance studios in the Chicagoland area and are really excited to meet Cameron, we have seen videos of him dancing and he's really talented." Gloria told them.

"Thanks." Cameron responded as Abby and Julie smiled.

"We can't wait to dance with Maddie, Mackenzie and Chloe." Bella told them.

"Those are the only three originals that stayed on the team and also, at least their mothers, Melissa and Christi are really appreciative of what we do for their daughters." Julie stated. "Also, we have Ally, who won that audition and we also have one more dancer that's gonna be flying in from San Diego and we all appreciate you putting your lives on hold just to get here in Chciago."

"We're hoping that Marcia and Gloria learn from the mistakes that the other original moms had made." Abby said as the two moms nodded and after Kaeli and Bella got ready, they introduced themselves to Maddie, Mackenzie and Chloe

Meanwhile at Jill's house, Jill and Holly were in the living room and to them, it felt more relaxed than being in the observation room of the studio.

"This is a whole lot better than being up in dance jail, seeing our daughters get picked on." Jill said.

"Yeah, Abby and Cameron were looking for one excuse to replace us." Holly commented. "That's what they were dying to do."

"And i got word that they'll be competing in Fort Wayne this weekend and they'll be expecting to see our kids there." Jill stated., then she saw Holly deep in thought about something. "What's on your mind?"

"I have an idea, maybe we can put a dance together and find a place for them to dance, put it on social media and show Abby and her son they made a huge mistake letting us go." Holly suggested.

"Fantastic idea, maybe we can convince Brooke and Paige to come with us if their mother won't and hopefully, it'll make Abby and Cameron realize that they need us more than we need them."

"We can choreograph it ourselves, or the girls can do that themselves and we can get the costumes."

"That's even better!" Holly and Jill began planning and they got in contact with Kelly, who told them that Brooke and Paige could go with them, but she won't be there.