Chapter 16: Getting Information about Cathy's New Team

In Los Angeles, Abby and her son were seen in a taxi van leaving the Los Angeles International Airport so they could film the second season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition.

"I'm really happy you came with me again to film AUDC season 2." Abby told her son.

"I was planning to come with you again after we finished filming the first season last year, mom." Cameron replied.

"Like last season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, you'll be judging with me and two other judges and also helping with choreography."

"Hopefully the moms of those dancers that make it don't pick a fight with us, but i'm not counting on it."

"Me either."

"Mom, i found out yesterday that Cathy's all boy team fell apart and i'm glad that Gina and Zack got out of there when they did as they saw the writing on the wall and Cathy held them back." Cameron informed.

"Good to hear that those two saw the light." Abby commented.

In a town in the state of Ohio named Canton, there was a building on 20th Street and Whipple Avenue and it was a dance studio named Candy Apples Dance Center and everybody except Zack and his mom, Gina, who had both left after they had talked to Abby and her son at the previous competition they faced off and Bryant Culler left and even Gino, Kevin's younger brother had left, but there were five new members of the Candy Apples, two of them were familiar and one was was Ayla DeGuzis and she had been dancing for Cathy since she was little and with her was her mother, Anne. There was another dancer, a girl around 11 with light brown hair and aqua eyes named Tara Johnson as Vivi stood next to Cathy.

"It wasn't the week we anticipated, we lost to those morons from Niles, Illinois known as the Abby Lee Dance Company." Cathy said. "But despite that, i'm more determined now to take this entire country by storm and it's Candy Apple town or nothing. Jalen, you and Nick danced for me for a couple of of weeks. I'd like to say welcome back to the team Ayla and Anne, also, let's welcome Tara Johnson and we've got three girls that are new here and handpicked, let's give a warm welcome to Hadley Walts and her mother Yvette, Mari Dudash and her mother Gina aka G.D. and Campbell Reynolds and her mother Alli. Hadley, you'be got star quality and also, i'm glad to have your mother here too."

"Thanks, Cathy." Yvette commented, like Cathy, she had a gol and that was beating the ALDC, she had not forgotten when Abby and her son, Cameron called her daughter Roadkill and Overrated.

"No problem, Yvette. I know you want nothing more than to beat Abby and that long haired hippie she calls a son and show them that Yvette has improved."

"He is a hippie." Vivi stated as severybody laughed as Cathy turned to Campbell and Mari, she would talk to Campbell first and next would be Mari.

"Campbell, your mom has told me you've got amazing presence onstage and Mari, from what we have heard, you've got amazing extensions and that is why we invited you. This is a huge opportunity for all of you and to tell you the truth, i do not have any idea on who will be having a solo this week or who is gonna have highlighting done in the group until we begin looking at what you all can do. Not only am i looking for a good and solid team that can take not only the nation, but the world by storm. Not to mention Abby, who's about as big as this world, somebody may go home and also, i need to know that you're gonna defend me one way or another and we'll be heading to Rosemont, Illinois to compete at Dance USA."

The next day in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Theater, where the dancing portion of AUDC was going to be filmed at, Abby was getting prepared as Cameron was helping out by rubbing his mother's feet.

"Thanks, Cam." Abby stated.

"You're welcome." Cameron said. "Mom, earlier this morning before we left the hotel to get here, i found out that Cathy has a whole new team."