Chapter 23: Bourbon Street Smackdown

It was an off day from rehearsals for the Abby Lee Dance Company and on Abby and Cameron were seen walking down Canal Street after they had just left the hotel to spend the day together.

"Love you, mom." Cameron told Abby.

"Love you too, sweetie." Abby responded, kissing her son on the cheek. "I really enjoy when we spend the day together whether it's at the studio, competition or being out and about."

"You know it. Brooke, Mackenzie, Maddie and Paige are with Julie at the Aquarium. Asia, Nia, Payton, Kendall and Chloe are with Gianna at Jackson Square and who knows what those moms are doing?"

"When it comes to those mothers, they're probably going to get drunk." Abby predicted.

"That's really likely."

A few minutes later, the two arrived at the Canal Shops. which was a shopping mall that had levels, elevators and escalators and they were gonna not only do some shopping there, but get manicures and pedicures, they took an elevator to the third floor and arrived at the Canal Place Nails, which is a nail salon. Abby made an appointment for her and Cameron and the receptionist informed them they were gonna be next. Several minutes later a female around 27 approached them with another female, who was 24 and they were manicurists and pedicurists

"Hi, Miss Miller, my name is Allison and i will be giving and this is Heidi and she will be giving your son a manicure and a pedicure." Allison introduced.

Allison and Heidi both walked Abby and Cameron to two tables that was next to each other.

"Can you both take your sandals off so that you can put your feet into the water, please?" Heidi asked. Abby and Cameron took their sandals off and put their bare feet in the water.

"The water temperature all right?" Allison asked them.

"Yes." Abby and Cameron both responded.

"Good, we'll begin after you two soak your feet for two minutes."

Exactly two minutes later, Abby and her son both were instructed to take their right foot out of the water, Allison removed the old polish from Abby's toes as Heidi was working on Cameron's by trimming the nails and cleaned the cuticles and then she started on the other foot.

"This feels good." Cameron commented.

"You got that right." Abby agreed as they got their pedicure, then they got manicures and Abby had gotten her fingernails and toenails painted red as Cameron's were clean and once they were done, they did some shopping.

At Jackson Square, a park in New Orleans, Gianna, Asia, Nia, Payton, Kendall and Chloe were all walking around, enjoying themselves.

"Asia, have you ever seen the Superdome?" Nia asked.

"A few times." Asia answered.

"It's a cool stadium." Chloe commented.

"Yeah." Payton agreed.

"Cameron told me that Abby took him to a New Orleans Saints game a few years back, he got to meet Drew Brees, who is the quarterback of the team." Gianna informed.

"That's cool." Kendall said.

At the Audubon Aquarium, an Aquarium in New Orleans, Maddie, Mackenzie, Brooke and Paige were with Julie as they were enjoying themselves.

"This a nice place." Paige commented.

"You know it, but it isn't as nice as the Shedd Aquarium back home." Maddie said.

"Ditto." Mackenzie agreed.

"One day, we might go to the Museum of Science & Industry." Julie stated.