Chapter 6: Return of the originals

That monday, Abby and Cameron were at the front desk and Julie was there as well as Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe, Sophia, Bella and Kaeli all arrived, but Ally and Shelly weren't there for some reason as the time was 4:01 and they needed to be there.

"Even though we got second this past weekend, we can't wait to work with those dancers again." Abby commented.

"You know it and pretty soon, those old moms will be a distant memory." Cameron said.

"Yeah." Julie stated.

Meanwhile, in the parking lot Holly and Jill were in the parking lot like last week, but with them were Brooke, Paige, Nia and Kendall.

"Brooke, Paige, you're a part of the team. If your mother doesn't see it, we didn't do this for her, we did this sit in for you and to send your mother a message that you belong with the ALDC." Holly told Brooke and Paige

"I won't be signing anything until Abby lifts your suspension, which i know is likely." Jill said.

Back in the studio, Abby, Cameron and Julie were all waiting for Ally and Shelly as Gianna was in Studio A and Cameron pulled out his cell phone and dialed Shelly's number to see why she and Ally weren't at the studio as it was past 4:00, the time that they needed to be there after it rang once, Shelly answered.

"Hello?" Shelly said over the phone.

"Hello, Shelly. This is Cameron and we're calling on where Ally is, she was supposed to be here at 4:00 and it's 25 minutes past 4:00." Cameron responded

"We went back to New Orleans."

Abby, Cameron, Julie and Gianna all looked at each other incredulously, Shelly and Ally were needed to be at the studio. Something must have happened to make them head back to New Orleans, which was gonna hold Nationals that season and the phone was on speaker.

"How'd this get messed up?" Abby wondered

"I'm not going to lie to you, but there was some really harsh things that Marcia and Gloria said about Ally on why they felt we had gotten second place and Ally cried on the whole flight yesterday because of that." Shelly admitted.

Abby, Cameron and Julie all felt very bad for Ally, to them, she was not to blame for the group getting second and the ones that were to blame were Gloria and Marcia, they had chased the Serigne's away and also, they felt Bell and Kaeli. Also not to blame were Maddie, Chloe and Sophia.

"What happened wasn't Ally's fault and give our best to Ally and tell her that we love her." Julie added.

"I will." Shelly told them, then they hung up.

"It's the same old story again." Abby muttered.

"And that's a neverending story. You think you reached the end of the story, but there's even more chapters." Cameron said, a frustrated look on his face.

"I know, right?"

"Marcia and Gloria should be getting the blame, not Ally." Julie stated.

"You got that right, those two blaming Ally has earned them a one way ticket out of this studio no doubt about that, Jealousy is a real ugly disease, that applies to Kelly." Abby stated. then she and Cameron both got up and headed to the Dancer's Den where Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe, Sophia, Bella, Kaeli and the moms were sitting.

"Miss Abby, we notice you and your son want to talk to Bella and Kaeli's moms, so we'll make ourselves scarce." Maddie stated as she, Mackenzie, Chloe and Sophia all headed in Studio A.

"We're right behind you." Christi said as she, Melissa and Jackie all followed them before going up to the observation room while Marcia and Gloria stayed as they were about to feel the wrath of the Millers.