the prank

-Jane's POV-

   i wake up the next morning and wake Audrey up. i get ready and put on my outfit which is a little fancy. i put on a baby blue dress that goes down to my knees, some sandal-heels and put my hair into a high ponytail. i put the necklace that Carlos gave me on and when Audrey is ready, we go to the enchanted lake for a picnic that Mal and Ben planned. they were gonna tell us what their daughters name was.

   when we get there, Mal, Ben, Jay, Carlos, Doug, Evie, Lonnie, and Chad are there, along with the new heir. when we get down to where they are, Carlos pulls me into a long kiss. when he pulls away, i ask "what was that for?"
"no reason." he responds, smiling. i roll my eyes and go over to Mal, who's holding her baby. she has some small dark purple hair and is wearing a small light purple polka-dotted dress and simple nude shoes. when she sees me, she starts giggling. it's the cutest thing i've ever heard. Mal gives her to Ben.
"was pregnancy hard?" i ask Mal.
"well, yes. but it was completely worth it" she smiles, looking at her fiancé and her friends playing with the baby. the cutest giggles are coming from her.

   after a few minutes of talking and playing, Mal takes her daughter from Ben and the small family quiets everyone down.
"thank you all for coming here today." Ben starts. "before we go any further, there's someone that we all need to thank. so thank you Jane for helping Mal when she was in labor. most people would panic and call someone else to come and help." Ben continues. i smile as everyone starts cheering. Carlos kisses my cheek.
"but i'm sure you all want to know what our daughters name is." Mal says once the cheering dies down. "she's named after Ben's grandmother." (A/N: it doesn't mention Belle's moms name) Mal tells us. she and Ben look at each other.
"on the count of three. one... two..." Ben says "...three!"
"Ruby!" they shout together and everyone starts cheering. once the talking starts up again, Carlos pulls me to the side.
"let's prank everyone" he whispers into my ear.
"how?" i ask him.
"let's tell them that you're pregnant" he says and i smile and nod. he pecks my lips and we go back to our friends.
"everyone, Jane and i have some important news." Carlos says loud enough to get everyone to be quiet.
"just say that you're pregnant and sound excited." he whispers into my ear. i nod and turn to our friends.
"i'm pregnant!" i exclaim, trying to sound as exited as possible. everyone is shocked.
"you're WHAT?!" a voice screams. everyone turns around to where the voice was coming from. hiding in the bushes was Alissa, Ariel's daughter.
"Alissa? what are you doing here?" Audrey asks.
"that doesn't matter. but what does matter is the fact that there is a heir and that Jane's pregnant!" the
red-haired girl exclaims.
"Jane's not actually pregnant." Carlos tells everyone. "we wanted to pull a prank on everyone. and it worked."

the prank! how will everyone react? will they be mad? who knows!

keep calm and read on! ✌🏻