happy birthday

-Jane's POV-

today, i'm moving into Carlos' room, since he doesn't have a roommate, and Audrey is moving in with Corinne. Jay and Lonnie haven't told anyone that they're pregnant yet but people barely see them. when we finish moving my stuff into Carlos' room, i help move Audrey's stuff into Corinne's room. when we finish, i go back to me and Carlos' room and plop down on the bed.
"whew, moving is hard!" i sigh and he laughs. he sits down next to me and we sit in silence for a few minutes. "hey Carlos, what if i were to tell you that i'm pregnant?" i ask him and he looks at me wide-eyed.
"w- you're- wha-" he stutters and i laugh.
"relax, i'm not pregnant" i laugh and he sighs. i peck his cheek and stand up. "i just remembered, tomorrow's Tyler's birthday!" i gasp. "i need to get a present!" i run out of the room but Carlos grabs my hand, stopping me.
"i'm coming with you" he tells me.
"really? i know how much you hate shopping." i ask and he nods. "ok, let's go" we go to the mall and shop for a while. we go into a store and start looking for a present. we walk around the store and i put a bunch of stuff into the basket. when we finish shopping, i'm thinking about what to get.
"this ones nice" i say, picking up something in our basket and showing it to Carlos. "but i really like this one" i say, holding up another "but he'll love this one" i start looking at all of the options, stressing about which one i should get.
"relax, we can get all of them" Carlos says and i look at him "and we can ask Evie or Doug which one we should go with"
"but what will we do with the rest?"
"i'm guessing this isn't Tyler's last birthday. and there's Ruby and Jay and Lonnie's baby." he tells me. i nod and we pay. we go back to our room and lay out our options. i take a picture and send it to Evie asking her which one we should go with. she responds telling me which one. i reply 'thanks' and bring the gift to the desk to wrap it. i pick a wrapping paper and wrap the gift. when i finish wrapping it, i hear snoring. i turn around and see Carlos asleep in bed. i laugh and get into bed and go to sleep.

   the next morning, i wake up and change. i braid my hair and put a pink heart clip in. i pack my stuff i to a small pastel pink handbag and go with Carlos to Evie and Doug's house(/castle). we're walk into the party room and the second Lonnie sees me, she runs over to me and leads me out of the room. she looks like she's panicking.
"Lon, (A/N: another nickname) what's wrong?" i ask her.
"Jay- i- tell- people- pregnant" she says between breaths.
"so? no ones gonna be mad or anything." i tell her.
"anyone except my parents! they're gonna kill me! especially that the son of a villain is the father!" she freaks out. i rub her back and tell her to calm down.
"when are you telling them?" i ask her.
"tomorrow. i've told them that i had a boyfriend and that he proposed but-" she tells me "they couldn't come to the wedding, somehow. you're coming with us tomorrow!" she exclaims.
"what? why?" i ask her.
"because-" she sighs. "i dont know"
"Lonnie, you're an amazing person and your parents are extremely lucky to have you as a daughter. i'm sure they'll be happy for you, no matter who the father is" i tell her and she nods meekly. we go back to the party room and i talk to everyone, Tyler opens his presents, and we eat cake. when the party's over, Carlos and i go back to our room. we keep looking at houses and find the perfect one. we get it and pack over the next few days. when we're finished packing, we move into the house. the entrance is big and with a chandelier and a grand staircase leading upstairs. we look around the first floor and go to the second floor. it's just bedrooms, including the master bedroom, bathrooms, and small closets.
"i love it" i whisper and Carlos nods in agreement. since summer is coming up, we decide to talk about our wedding and start planning. we decide that it will be in one month, April. we tell our friends and get excited as the days go by. the weekend before the wedding, i stay at Jay and Lonnie's house, since the bride and groom aren't able to see each other before the wedding.

i would put the wedding in this chapter but it's already over 800 words so it would be wayyyy to long. the next chapter will be the wedding!

keep calm and read on! ✌🏻