1.8

Apologies

After the couple had gotten ready for the day they walked down stairs

After the couple had gotten ready for the day they walked down stairs. This morning they were greeted by no one. All of the kids were at school.

Except for Kol, he was still sound asleep upstairs.

"Where is everyone." Jerome asked while he opened the refrigerator.

Josette looked at him. "You know school still exist right?"

"Ah yes that hell hole." He said rolling his eyes.

Josette let out a sigh. "I miss school."

Jerome looked at her as if she was crazy. "Your such a nerd." He mumbled but made sure she heard.

"Being smart doesn't make me a nerd." Josette stated.

"Yes it does."

Josette rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She responded followed by a small laugh.

"Ya know this is nice..." Jerome said. Josette tilted her head. "What's nice?"

"This....in a quiet house, with you." He said taking a few steps closer.

The ginger leaned down to kiss her but the front door opened.

Jerome sighed in annoyance, both turning their heads.

"Good morning my waste of sperm." Josettes dad said as he walked into the house.

"Where the hell have you been?" Josette asked crossing her arms. He had been gone for months.

Frank chuckled. "Funny story but I woke up in Mexico! Now I'm back, you have any beer?"

No one answered him. Frank turned to Jerome. "I see that your still with Jeremiah."

Jerome glared at him. "Wrong, try again I'll give you a hint. The more handsome Valeska."

Frank nodded his head and looked at Josette. "You picked a good one."

"You have any food? I'm starving. Prison food tastes like shit." Frank asked

Josette sighed. "You were in prison too? Tough place Frank, did you get ass raped?" She joked and Jerome let out a chuckle.

Frank rolled his eyes. "Not me. Mikaelsons don't bottom."

"Was Josette adopted?" Jerome asked. Surprising Josette and her father.