6.9

Shower Time

(Warning: This whole chapter contains smut

(Warning: This whole chapter contains smut. Also we are coming close to the ending of this book. But a second one is guaranteed! I'm working on it now.)

He shook hands with the guys before they felt feeling a mass about of relief lift off his shoulders. Closing the door behind him he let out a sigh, his eyes averted to upstairs towards his bedroom. With excitement he made his way expecting to be met with Josette on the bed waiting for him.

Sadly he was mistaken, she wasn't there. Then a smile grew as he heard the shower running, even better. With stealth he opened the door feeling the warm air hit his face.

Water vapor covered the mirror and the glass of the walk in shower. He could still able see her figure, making his mouth water. The ginger made sure he stepped out of her view as he took off every article of clothing.

She stood underneath the droplets of the steaming water as it soaked her skin. Her hand streaked across her drenched face, her eyelids securely protecting her vision from any discomfort from the clear liquid spewing directly from the shower head. The bathroom surfaces were painted with a light coating of mist caused by the emitting stream of her hot shower. She pulled her head back with grace, allowing the water to rush through the valley of her breaths, before making its way down her stomach the finally onto her feet.

She wasn't aware of how long she locked herself away in the bathroom but worry didn't seem to pop up, she didn't care. Her mind was drifting away from reality and accessed the key stored deep into her thoughts and memories, some memories putting a smile on her face, although she still couldn't quite remember ones with Jerome, she had some that had swarmed into her mind, but that's all she had, just a few.

The door opened simultaneously, a small chill sent through her body as she got a small wave of cold fresh air. The action went unnoticed by the girl as she hummed a small tune, but to a certain ginger, his interest was more peeked on the colored silhouette barley showing through the thick glass shower door.

There was some sense of triumph stroking his pride while the redhead mangled his way towards the watery hideout. Somehow Josette wasn't able the sense the newly found energy that bounced off the room, still too deep in a day dream to realize her boyfriend slipping in. She did catch the catch the unexpected movement in the air, the graze of of footsteps upon the tile and hearing the noise of someone stepping behind her, but that quickly demolished to her ears when she turned her head around and let out a dragging gasp of shock mixed with relief.

A wave of tremors rocked her body, her hand balling up around her neck when she looked up at him in surprise. Her heart thumped in her chest.

"Jerome." She said breathlessly but he was still able to catch his name. He moved himself closer, taking care to make sure the shower door was slid shut to prevent water from staining the floor. Her fear crumbled into relief, but was brought into a shy happiness, he noticed her shyness and vulnerability only turning him on even more. She turned her head away, feeling like jello as she eased body into his large hands as they came around her bare waist. In some odd way she love his hands, they were so rough yet gentle.