1.4

Salem

A\N

Smut is gonna be in this chapter, this is a warning, also sorry if its bad!!!⚠⚠⚠

This is starting off with Josette for a short while then to Jerome at his new safe house

"Mom some things happening to me" Josette said pacing around her room. Her mother knew exactly what this was. "Come to my house at 11am tomorrow, 1112 Cherry Oak Drive." With that her mom quickly hung up leaving Josette confused.

Where" do you want this boss?' Jerome's men asked. The ginger looked at him thinking for a second. "Just put it somewhere upstairs." Jerome leaned his tall figure over the table, both his arms supporting him. He glared at the man, Derek. Derek was in charge of relocating if necessary he was Jerome's most trusted man. He could even call him his friend.

"Now are you sure the GCPD won't be able to find this place?" The ginger questioned.

"There's a very low chance but its not a guarantee." The tall dark man explained. "This is the best we're gonna get boss." Jerome nodded placing two fingers on his chin.

"Four rooms upstairs, five downstairs plus the kitchen. Down stairs for doing business where we keep our guns and weapons including uniforms, upstairs for your home area, the basement is where the men will stay bunk beds have been placed and there is enough room for them." Derek informed. "So is this place good with you?"

"Yup it's perfect" He turned around walking away, "we are gonna have so much fun." he said to himself with a wicked chuckle.

Later the ginger went upstairs to his master bedroom while his guys were moving everything down stairs. "Holy shit." he said astonished as he walked in. His bedroom was huge, the bathroom could be a whole room itself, with a walk in shower, tub and two sinks. He opened his walk in closet, his clothes already placed in there hung up and folded nice and neat.

The red head flopped down on soft king sized bed and let out a sigh. He closed his eyes trying to relax, but for some reason he couldn't. He groaned and sat up. Jerome felt bad for leaving Josette especially with everything that was going on with her. The ginger desperately wanted to see her but he couldn't. "First thing tomorrow ill go." he told himself. Once Jerome got comfortable he laid back down pulling the cover over himself.

His pale hands automatically reached for his phone. Jerome clicked on her contact pressing 'call'. The man put the phone to his ear, it went to voicemail without even one ring. 'Hey its Josette leave a message, or not I don't give a shit.' Her voice message, Jerome let out a chuckle at the message. He ended the call putting his phone down.

Later on that night the ginger tried to fall asleep but to him it was impossible. Only one night spent away from Josette and he couldn't handle it, why was it so hard now? Was his question. In Jerome's head they were practically together their whole lives. That's just how Jerome thought of it.

When they weren't officially together, they were together mentally and emotionally, the two were just scared to tell each other, but now they were together in all ways.

Jerome never had an actual girlfriend, but of course he had sex with numerous amount of girls he can't even remember, the ginger forgot all their names, but that had to come to an end because he was now in a relationship, and Jerome was a lot of things but defiantly not a cheater.

"Hmm what if we get married?" he asked himself looking up at the ceiling in his almost pitch black room. "Ugh shut up Jerome." he spat back at his stupidity. He laid on his side looking at his red curtains, the moon was the only source of light Jerome decided to call again, still no answer.