Chapter 18

a/n: woah! two chapters and a new cover pic for the story all in one day? did Christmas come early or what... my stupidness aside i'm having a lot of fun with this story and seeing everyone's reactions. Enjoy chapter 18!!

Date: December 3rd 2017

Time: 11:45

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Minatozaki Sana

As we drive up to the JYPE building my heart won't stop pounding. Would JYP really fire Y/N? Is Dahyun really not going to stop until she finds this mystery person? What do the other girls think about Y/N? Do they hate (him/her) like Dahyun and Jeongyeon do?

My mind won't stop racing, I feel lightheaded and a little nauseous.

"Here we are JYP Entertainment building" said our driver.

"Great" Dahyun says "Let's do this"

------------------------------------------

Date: December 3rd 2017

Time: 11:37

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Y/N

Well, wiring everything to the thumbprint scanner took longer than I thought. Then again, I guess technology was more J's area of expertise anyways. They didn't call him "Agent Hacker" for nothing.

After I finish with that I finally go out into the main area. I see the rest of the girls are already out there. I see Tzuyu and Chaeyoung both eating breakfast, while the rest of them are watching TV.

"Oh Y/N! Good morning!" said Tzuyu

"Good morning, did you just wake up?" I ask her and Chaeyoung.

"Kind of" Tzuyu says motioning me to sit in the chair next to her and across from Chaeyoung

"We both slept in until around 9 but Chaeyoung said she wanted to do some drawing before she went out to eat and I didn't want her to have to eat alone"

That's cute, Tzuyu is just as nice as when I first met her.

"Chaeyoung, you draw?" I ask her

She blushes and looks down a little "Oh yeah, but it's not that good"

"That's not true at all, show Y/N your sketchbook!" yells Jihyo from the living room.

That causes Chaeyoung to blush even more and smile a little.

"I would love to see your drawings, and I can't really draw to save my life. So I'll like whatever you show me" I say to her.

She smiles, bites her lip, then looks up and says "Ok, let me go get it real quick"

While she goes to her room I look around and notice some of the girls are missing. I ask "Hey by the way, where's Sana?"

"Oh her, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon texted and said they were going window shopping for a little bit but would be back soon with a surprise" Nayeon said to me while watching TV.

Window shopping? I should track them to see where they've gone exactly. But before I can pull out my phone I felt something touch my hand.

I look down and see Tzuyu holding my hand under the table.

She interlocks her fingers with mine and then I look up at her.

She smiles wide enough to show her dimples, she whispers into my ear, in Chinese "I love how caring you are"