Multi-verse

A/N: Based on the Ultimate Spider-man version since lots of people did the version from the movie already.

Peter's POV

"Psst!"

Where is that sound coming from? I looked around but nobody seems to notice anything wired.

"Pssssssssssssssssst!"

Can that person stop it? I have heighten sense, you know. Just say whateer you want to say already!

"Yo, pssst!"

Really. It's getting annoying. Just... shut the fuck up already!

"You know what, let's go in there. If he won't come out then we'll go in. Come on, Petra"

Wait, Petra?

Just then, my Spidey sense went off, and I turned to the wall behind me.

The wall crumbled back, revealing my friends... from the multi-verse. Every Spider that I had traveled to. Because if I said 'save', then it would mean every single Spiderman and that's too much to handle.

There, in all their glory, was: Spiderman 2099, Spider-ham, Spider Girl, Kid Arachnid, Spyder knight, Spiderman Noir, Blood Spider, Web beard the Sea Lord and Spider Gwen.

"Kid, get your ass up. We've got business to do." Noir said.

"Yo, Penis! What did you do to get all these erm, Spider... people to punish you?!" Flashed yelled and in that moment, I knew I was doomed. Me and Flash both.

"Woah. Hold on old man, well at least from where I come from, you guys are all old. This is the very center of our Spider Web. He is the center of all Spiders out there in the multi-verse. He is very important and I come to his universe and find out that he is bullied? Unacceptable." The Spiderman from 2099 said as he stalks over to Flash.

"Penis, what are these people talking about? You're not that special and there's no way these Spider people know you. How much did you pay them? The Stark Internship lie not enough for you?" <Facepalm multiple times till my face has a dent on it.> Flash is taking his act way too seriously.

"Flash, I suggest you stop calling me 'Penis' in front of all these people. It won't end well for you." I tried but he's the one being a dick.

"You threatening me, Parker?" He stood up and punches me in the face and throws me across the classroom.

Everyone was dead silent. Flashed stormed over to me and was about to pinch me in the gut when a strand of red webbing caught his hand. Flash turns around and was face to face with Spyder Knight.

"Back! Or I be forced to hurt thee! Thou come hence if you value your life! And leave Town Fool alone!" Spyder Knight shouted in Flash's face.

"No killing, Spideys! There is a strict no killing policy in my universe! It's called, the law. Ever heard of it?" I said and everybody groaned.

"Yeah yeah, Spiderman. But we're here because there's a problem. Our universes are clashing together after this 'blip' of yours. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but some villain of your universe used the infinity stones to destroy your universe?" Spider-Gwen asked.

"That... is pretty accurate. And let me guess, by the power of the infinity stones, it ripped a hole between the universes and now if we don't stop the clash, everybody dies because there won't be a universe to live in." I said with my sad puppy dog eyes. Not that I call it that.

"That... is pretty accurate. Yeah. We came here to ask for your help. There's a reason why you're the Ultimate Spiderman. Because you are the best of us." Petra Parker said, taking her mask off. Every other Spider did the same.