Fear gas

A/N: I just realize it's gonna be kinda like in FFH...oh well.

Oh, and also, there's rape and stuff like that in here.

Peter's POV

I was just swinging around, patrolling...the usual.

When I heard a spine chilling scream form the alley way.

I quickly made my way there, only to find a 30-year-old dude towering over a crying teen.

"Sorry to drop by," I quipped as I drop in front of the dude who had his fly open. "Oh my God! Dude! Please keep your genitals in your pants at all time." I put my hand up to my eyes and pretend to look away.

"SPIDER-MAN!!" He shouted before getting out a knife and coming for me.

I quickly dodge his lame attack and webbed the hand with the knife onto a wall.

I looked back to the boy crying in the corner. His eyes were hazy. He was just staring at nothing, but the tears kept crying as if he was living his biggest fear.

And the spider sense came too late. A solid punch was landed on my face.

I turned around and saw that the guy still has one of his hands webbed to the wall, but he managed to bend far enough to punch me.

I quickly web his other hand to the wall as well.

As I approach him, I noticed a water gun strapped on his belt.

"You still play with water guns? How old are you actually?"

He just scoffed.

I snatched it from his belt, aiming playfully at him.

"Prepare to get wet!" I playfully jested.

"No! Spider-man, no!!!" But it was a bit late.

I already pulled the trigger.

But instead of water coming out like I expected it to, out came a puff of matcha green gas.

The both of us started coughing roughly, his eyes started to turn glassy and hazy like the boy in the corner.

As I felt my conscious slip away, I quickly tap my spider emblem three times, sending a signal to Avengers Tower.

Then I finally succumbed to the darkness.

.

.

.

Then what felt like hours, I felt myself slowly opening my eyes again.

But I wasn't in the dirty alleyway or the Med bay in Avengers Tower.

No.

I was in my old house. The one I lived with my Uncle Ben and Aunt May.

I looked in the mirror.

I was no longer in my Spidey suit. Instead, I was younger. Way younger.

Then my gaze shifted to the calendar hanging on the wall.

My heart dropped.

It was the day my parents died, or at least, the day I received the news that they were gone.

I tried to think further than today but I couldn't. The newest memory would be before I fell asleep that night.

I tried to move but it was as if something else was controlling my body.

Something forced me to skip 'happily' to the door to greet Uncle Ben and Aunt May.

I felt as if I was a young boy again.