thirteen

Hoseok

"Hey so, I don't have anything to wear and I can't really sleep in skinny jeans." Yoongi looked down at his feet, rubbing his neck nervously.

Hoseok laughed fondly, Yoongi looked adorable when he was shy.

And hot as hell any other time.

"Wait here," he said and walked into the bathroom leaving Yoongi alone in his bedroom. He picked up a clean baby pink shirt which had been getting too small for him and some grey sweatpants.

When he returned to the room he found the small boy glancing at a photo he had on his nightstand, it was of him, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. The four boys looked much younger and we're pulling some 'cool' pose. Yoongi was smiling slightly at the frame in his petite hands.

 Yoongi was smiling slightly at the frame in his petite hands

(Ignore the bts logo lmao^)

"God no, don't look at me. It's so cringy!" Hope exclaimed sitting next to Yoongi on the bed. The small boy jumped slightly at the sound of his voice but turned to face him.

"Aish don't sneak up on people like that!" He exclaimed lightly punching Hoseok on the arm.

"Sorry sorry," he laughed lightly with a smile putting, his hands up in defence.

Yoongi huffed, "You guys look so small and awkward, where was this taken?" His smile never faltered, the adoration in his eyes wasn't unoticable.

"Ah that was when we all met for the first time! It was dance class in high school. It was pretty memorable so I framed it." He explained obviously cringing at the awkward pose and the eyeliner.

"You look cute, you had a serious glow up though." He smoothly complemented.

"Thanks." he blushed. "I brought you these, you can keep the shirt it's too small for me anyway." Hoseok laughed chucking the neatly folded clothing at him.

"Alright, thanks." Yoongi took the clothes with a smile and headed to change in the bathroom.

Chucking on an old t-shirt and another pair of sweatpants- black ones this time- he quickly changed and waited for Yoongi.

He returned into the room wearing the previously given clothes and Hoseok blushed at the sight; the shirt was still a bit big on him, coming down to his mid thighs and the sweatpants were extremely baggy. The legs were long on Hobi and we're very long on Yoongi, the small boy yawned as he waddled over to the bed. Hoseok was in awe of just how cute he looked, he wanted to hold him and give him kisses while telling him he looked cute as fuck.

Yoongi liked the clothes also, they smelt like the same body spray Hoseok used. He smelled like fresh oranges mixed with sweet strawberries, Yoongi had no idea the two mixed well but they did because Hoseok always smelt amazing. In fact, Yoongi decided that it was his new favourite scent.

They didn't just smell good, they were also extremely comfortable too.

-

"Yoongi, do you think aliens exist? What about man eating lizards who produces poisonous sweat and have one hundred teeth that are the size of our fingers?" Hosoek rambled.

The two boys had been awake for fora little while, it was now 1 am and neither of them had fallen asleep, they were laying side by side on their backs; too awkward to make contact.

"No seok, I don't think they exist. Now will you please go to sleep." He sighed, as much as he could listen to Hosoek ramble on all day it was late and he needed to sleep.

It was quite for a bit until Hoseok spoke again.

"I can't." His voice was only a whisper but his voice was hoarse and broken. Those two words alone made Yoongi's heart ache.

"Why?"

"I just, I don't know really. I haven't been able to sleep lately." Hoseok admitted, Yoongi thought back to the other week at the studio.

"Yeah, I guess I just haven't been sleeping well and overworking."

"Still?" Hoseok nodded softly, seemingly on the verge of tears.

"Hey, it's okay." Yoongi spoke while moving over and cuddling into the boys arms. Hoseok gladly accepted name held Yoongi tight. 

"It is now I have you."

-

Sunlight streamed through the closed blinds, the two boys however were so comfortable it didn't seem to wake them, however someone else did.

The door opened and Jungkook emerged in the frame. "Hobi-Hyung, we have dance today you gotta get-" he stopped when he noticed the small black haired boy wrapped tightly in Hoseok's arms. A smile formed on his face as he called Hobi once again, managing to wake Hoseok up.

"Yeah okay Kookie I'll be down in a little bit." He yawned with a slight stretch not wanting to wake the small boy. Jungkook nodded and left the room, closing the door on the way out.

Hoseok sat silent for a moment watching the boy, it seemed creepy but he just adored the sight of him in his arms. He just keeps getting cuter.

Slowly, he played with Yoongi's hair and rubbed his arm to wake him. It worked and he groaned.

"Seokie whyy, I wanna sleep moree." He whined cuddling deeper into the grasp of Hoseok, the nickname sent shivers down his spine and if his face wasn't red already it sure was now.

"I know baby but I need to get ready," His stomach flipped as the pet name slipped from his mouth, he didn't mean to say it but it didn't seem like Yoongi was complaining. 

"Fine, but you owe me." He huffed and sat up stretching his arms out.

"Owe you what?" Hoseok asked confused, he also sat up and stretched. 

"Cuddles." Yoongi pouted. Hobi laughed.

"Thank you Yoonie," he began, Yoongi furrowed his brows and tilted his head slightly like a confused puppy. "I slept like a baby last night for the first time in weeks and it's all because of you."

The confusion was replaced with a bright blush and genuine smile, "You're welcome Seok, anytime."

Hoseok raised his eyebrows "Anytime?"

Yoogni nodded. "I'll happily fall asleep in your arms again anytime, you're soft and warm as fuck not to mention it makes you feel better. Not gonna lie I'd probably do anything to make feel better, you're special Seokie."

Hoseok was speechless.

"Close you're mouth or I'll have to kiss you." The boldness surprised them both, Yoongi especially.

"Do it, I dare you."

(Would you guys mind if I included vminkook? I wanna have all three have separate moments with eachother but all together also?)