q&a answers~

Okay so if you receive updates from any chapters it's just because I'm editing them from the start :)

Yoongi

"LIL MEOW MEOW (Don't fite me-) How's life?? If I ever see your ex I'll yeet her to plant eyeliner 😉"

*deep breath* SEOKJIN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THAT- *sigh* you seem like a pretty cool person so I'm not gonna fight you- I might have to get Jungkook to hurt Jin for me.

Life is amazing now that I'm able to cuddle Seokie every single minute of the day, except on camera which seems to be 24/7- that part sucks. It's hard but as long as I have my brothers and SeokSeok by my side I'll be the luckiest man alive.

And yes, please yeet that hoe out of this solar system. How did you know she wore way too much eyeliner? 👀

WhY ThE WinK-

"What's changed in your relationship from boyfreind to husband?"

Well I guess it's mostly the same, everything feels more? Precious? Worth it? I knew no matter what I would love Hoseok forever but now it feels so real.

I don't think it's necessarily the change from marriage but with time we've become accustomed to eachother, habits, likes and dislikes but also how to deal with eachother when we get down or stressed. We really are like soulmates, Hoseok is the only one in the world who could make me feel better when I'm sad.

Also I have to say the sex- *Namjoon covers his mouth.* cuddles are great.

Hoseok

"Hobi Hobi! How are you!? How's life as a married man, eh? 😉 (J) hope that life brings you all nothing but happiness from now on."

Ah! I'm happiest I've been in a very long time thanks to you, Yoonie and the other members. Life isn't much different but I do feel relived knowing that I'll have Yoongi for the rest of our lives. I hope life brings you all that too- and more!!💜💜

"Yoongi's abs or ass?"

Both! Do I really have to chose?

*Jimin and Taehyung in the background* YES YOU DO DON'T BE A COP OUT!

*sigh* his abs are an actual work of art I could start at all day but I mean I top so his ass-

*Yoongi pushes him away- Hoseok smirking and Yoongi bright red in the face* okay that's enough Hobi!

Namjoon

"How love struck has Yoongi been?"

Honestly, it's kinda sickening. He keeps checking his phone relentlessly and has this cute pout on his face when Hobi-Hyung hasn't messaged yet. If Hoseok is coming round to our apartment Yoongi will take hours to make sure he looks immaculate.

The look in his- well their, eyes when they're around eachother is so special; it's like a mix of adoration, affection and pure love. I'm so happy they've found eachother. *Namjoon tries his hardest to conceal a squeal.*

"d a n c e monster."

*nervous laughter* maybe I should leave the dancing to Hobi-

*Jungkook in the distance* hEY JOON DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU AND JIN-HYUNG TRIED TO LEARN ONE OF THE DANCES HOSEOK WAS TEACHING HIS 5 YEAR OLD COUSIN AND YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO TRIP OVER EACHOTHER AND BUMP HEADS? WE SPENT H O U R S IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM FOR THAT!!

Basically Jungkook meant it's r-a-p monster not d-a-n-c-e monster.

okay, author's note! I know this is only a few of the questions but I'm super busy, way too busy to finish right now and I didn't want yall to think I abandoned them,,

Thank you for reading this mess of a book, I hope you enjoyed :D