eighteen

Yoongi

It was finally Tuesday!

He hadn't seen or heard much from Hoseok since he had been doing extra shifts for work, they were running low on staff.

Yoongi tried his best to hide his excitement but Namjoon knew exactly what was up and why, he didn't say anything but he was extremely happy for his best friend. Namjoon kept reminiscing when he first started dating Seokjin.

Yoongi, as Hoseok, was also oddly worried about what he was wearing. Namjoon and Seokjin had put in some input on the choice and he was feeling somewhat confident. He paired a headband with a pink jumper and loose joggers, it wasn't formal by any means but he felt good so that was a plus.

It was Seokjin's idea to add the headband.

"Yoon, my dude, you need to calm down," Namjoon said putting a hand on his brothers back "You're legs are bouncing all over the place."

"Oh shit, I'm just nervous I guess. What if we fuck up and everyone finds out?" He said whist stabbing at his waffles.

"You won't, plus, who cares? No one will upset about it." Namjoon comforted, he wasn't good at it but he was trying his best.

"I know but-" he tried to argue but was interuppted by Jin who ran into the room yelling at something.

"JOONIE BABY, YOU LOVE ME DON'T YOU?" he shouted with a look of pure fear on his face.

"Obviously, what-" he was also interuppted when his boyfriend jumped into his arms, wrapping his legs around Namjoon's waist. Caught off guard, Namjoon almost fell backwards and injured them both but he regained balance and held Jin close.

"THAT HAIRY MOTHERFUCKER! NOT A SINGLE THING ON THIS PLANET NEEDS FUCKING EIGHT LONG ASS LEGS TO MOVE LIKE SOME KIND OF ALIEN CREATURE ON ACID!" he continued to shrieked in utter disgust.

"So it's a spider?" Namjoon asked with amusement.

"Oh honey no, that's not any spider that things is clearly the spawn of satan."

With a sigh Namjoon told Jin to lead the way to the creature and they made their way (Jin still wrapped around him like a koala) to the room.

Yoongi continued to eat his waffles with more ease than before, the scene had been amusing enough to lighten his nerves.

That was until the sound of a door slamming and the two males screaming filled the air once again, 'namjin', as Hoseok called them, looked terrified as they ran for their lives.

"What. The. Fuck," Namjoon cursed "that has to be illegal."

Yoongi groaned at the cowardice of the pair, "Not you too!"

Suddenly Namjoon put on a puppy face as he pouted cutely "Yoongi~"

With a huff he rolled his eyes and walked off to the bathroom where the supposed 'alien creature on and acid' was hiding. He saw the spider peacefully sat in the bathtub so he grabbed a glass from the counter and trapped it; it was only small but he had to give it to the wimps- it was pretty thick.

Yoongi took the glass and released it outside, he wasn't keen on them himself but that didn't mean they should die.

He walked back into the living room and was attacked with hugs from both Namjoon and Seokjin, Joon wasn't usually one for hugs like Jin was but it was a special occasion.

"Thank you so much Lil meow meow!" Jin said while squishing Yoongi's cheeks. Pushing them off he mumbled a simple 'whatever.' AND went back to finish his now cold waffles.