sixteen

Hoseok

He had just received the text from Jin about meeting up on Tuesday and now he had to find the perfect outfit.

Usually he wasn't particularly bothered, that didn't mean he didn't love picking out expensive, good looking clothes but he was never this fussed. Then again, he'd never had a boyfriend before either and his ex girlfriend sure as hell couldn't compare to freaking Min Yoongi.

"Jimin! Wanna go shopping with me?" He asked the boy sat opposite him.

"Duh! Can I invite Taetae?" Jimin's eyes sparked with affection. Hoseok nodded, he was about to suggest asking Jungkook as well but he had mentioned how he was busy today.

"Let's go then, call him to meet us at the centre." Hoseok said grabbing his small side bag and walking to the door, Jimin following closely behind. 

(This little bag^, ugh what a cutie

(This little bag^, ugh what a cutie. Also while looking for this picture I found a video of Hobi giving a fan his bag and I'm living)

-

They arrived at the store and found Taehyung waiting at the entrance, Jimin immediately ran up and engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey ChimChim, Hobi." He spoke staring down at the boy beneath him. This is going to be a long day.

"Where should we go first?" Taehyung asked taking Jimin's hand and joining up with Hosoek.

"I don't know, let's go in there?" He pointed to some random clothing store ahead of them, all three agreed and they headed in.

-

They had been shopping for hours.

Hoseok still hadn't found the perfect outfit yet, he wanted something causal but that would make a good impression and he just couldn't find the right thing. Taehyung and Jimin had clung to eachother like glue the whole time and to be honest, he hadn't even felt this much like a third wheel when Jungkook and Jimin had fun at night. 

Sighing, he slipped his phone from his pocket and decided to message his boyfriend. 

Yoonie🐢🐱❤

Dear lord help me

Not sure why you want
jesus to help you but
I'm here instead