Chapter Twenty Five

"I want to know who they are, why they left me and if they are alive,  please...your grace" I plead to Bran "I understand but you have lived your whole life not knowing anything...why now?" He asks I pause "because even though I now live a happy life, there has always been an emptiness in me and I think learning about them would help mend that" I say Bran thinks for a second then looks at me "very well I will tell you all that I see once I have returned" he says before his eyes roll back and he leans back in his chair I stand there patiently waiting for the King to return I pace back and forward until he takes a gasp of air and comes out of his vision "well?" I ask nervously "you were born in early 286 AC to (F/N) (L/N) and (M/N) (L/N), when you were three the Greyjoy rebellion began and your father as a loyal soldier fought with the North against the Greyjoys and their allies houses however not long before it ended your father was killed in battle.  Your mother was distraught and incapable of taking care of you so she handed you too her parents then left and took her own life during the night  her last words to you were "be brave my sweet boy, if you are anything like your father then you will be an amazing fighter, strong, brave, loving, caring and smart" she then thought of you as she tied the rope around her neck" he says "Stop!" I yell as I wipe tears from my eyes "thank you Bran...it means a great deal to me that you done this" I say as I get up he nods as I turn around and walk away.

Timeskip 1 week

Sansa, Arya and I are back in Kings Landing to bid farewell to Jon who by the choice made by Bran is being sent to the Nights Watch I stand next to Sansa as Arya pushes Bran next to us as we wait for Jon.  After waiting for a few minutes Jon walks out and stands in front of us he walks to Sansa "I wish there had been another way, can you forgive me?" Sansa asks Jon says nothing for a minute then says "the North is free thanks to you", "but they lost their King" Sansa says "Ned Starks daughter will speak for them...with whoever she chooses to have by her side" Jon replies as he looks at us both before the two hug each other he then turns his attention to Arya "you can come see me you know at Castle Black" he says "I can't" she says "you think anyone would dare tell you that women aren't allowed" Jon says as Arya looks to the ground  "im not going back north" she says "where are you going?" Sansa asks "what's west of Westeros?" She asks Jon chuckles before  saying  "I don't know", "nobody does it's where the maps all stop that's where I'm going" Arya says "you have  your needle?" Jon asks "right here" Arya replies as she holds the hilt of her sword "good...as long as you have that sword it will be like I'm there with you" Jon says as he hugs her trying to hold back tears.  He then kneels to Bran "your grace, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me" he says "you were right where you were supposed to be" Bran replies Jon smiles then faces me "(Y/N) thank you, you were one of the best friends I've ever had you were crazy enough to chase after me in the Battle of the Bastards" Jon jokes "just count yourself lucky that I didn't have to save you otherwise I know one person who wouldn't have been happy" I say with a smile as I turn my head to look at Sansa "I know I don't have to tell you this but...take care of each other you two can change the North for the better" he says "thank you, if this is the last time we meet then it has been an honor knowing you Jon Snow thank you for being my friend" I say repeating the last thing I said to him before he left for the Nights Watch as I went to Kings Landing with Lord Stark "the honor has been mine (Y/N) (L/N)" Jon says as we hug before he walks away and sails off on a small boat.