Goodbye and thank you

(okay i know this will be confusing but use (Y/N) for your actual name as well it can be the same or made up
3rd person pov

(Y/N) watches as his wife Sansa walks up the wooden stairs and toward their bedchambers she turns around and smiles at him before opening the door slowly and closing it behind her.

(Y/N) POV

"that was (Y/N)s last shot on Game of Thrones everybody" the voice of the producers David and Dan call out as i rub my eyes as i can see the surrounding crew coming towards me.  They all circle around me and clap as i look at David and Dan who are coming towards me with a large board in Dans hands "(Y/N) we met you when you were a fourteen year old boy who had never been infront of a camera before we got to watch you audition for your role and immedietly we knew that you had to be the one to play the...lovestruck underdog who fought with all he had to protect the woman you love, we couldn't have asked for anyone better and it's been an honor working with you" Dan says before hugging me then handing me the board which shows a drawing of the storyboard images one with my character and Sansa's wedding the second the scene where I chase after Jon Snow at the battle of the bastards, "that was a fun day" i think to myself and the third is a drawing of my character holding a tree branch to protect Sansa "Sophie and I were freezing that day" I think to myself.  It is then i realise that i have to make a speech "uh...oh what can I say?...Well first of thank you to David and Dan for allowing me to have such an opportunity where I got to do so many things, meet great people uh I want to thank my friend Sophie who is the actor I worked with the most on the show and it's been a blast despite some awkward moments "you mean when we had to be naked infront of each other (Y/N)" Sophie jokes from the back of the crowd, I laugh "yes thank you Sophie that would've been difficult to explain" I say "um...this show means the world to me, all of you mean the world to me, I am so grateful for this and I know I'll never get the chance to work on something like this again...so thank you" i say as i wipe the tears that are slowly running down my face as the crew members clap and slowly dispearse "I'm going to miss you (Y/N)" Sophie says "me too, but hey there is always the award shows!" I reply enthusiastically "yeah get drunk at the after parties huh" she jokes "oh no not again, I told Kit and Emilia that I would have one drink, one,  next thing I know I'm waking up on my couch without any clothes on" i say in between laughter "yeah I heard about that the next day, Maisie sent me a photo she'd gotten of you standing on top of a table with a tie around your head and two drnks in your hands" Sophie says "so what next for you?" she asks "for me...I don't know, maybe I'll be the next James Bond" I joke "take care of youself (Y/N)" Sophie says before walking away "yeah you too...you too" i say as i watch her leave and for what might be the final time I gaze around at the set of Winterfell and I smile before turning around and I walk out the gates whistling the Game of Thrones theme.