..ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ..

Zak's (Skeppy's) POV

"YOOO! What's up, guys!?" Zak was currently sitting at his desk about to record another trolling video. Today, he was going to troll Badboyhalo...again... (no surprise there!)

"So today! I thought it would be an AMAZING idea if I trolled Bad again! So, that's what we're gonna do today!", Zak said as he logged onto MunchyMc.

It started off with Zak arriving on the server and heading straight to Kit PVP....and completely destroying the spawn, you know, the usual.

Zak laughed to himself as he poured lava on everything. Players were flooding the chat and going crazy. Saying things like, "OMG SKEPPY!" or "SKEPPY'S GREIFING AGAIN OMG LOL!".

Zak laughed to himself more and more. He glanced at the chat again and realized the Server owner, Bad, had whispered something to him.

"(OWNER) BadBoyHalo: TS. NOW."

Zak knew exactly what was going to happen next. He snickered once more at the thought and joined Teamspeak, Just as Bad had told him to do so.

*you were moved*

"GEPPY!!" Zak was taken back by how loud Darryl was yelling.

"AHHHH! WHAT?" Zak squealed.

"GEPPY, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY SERVER?! I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN SKEPPY, FIX IT NOW!!" Zak put his arms up in defense, although, obviously, nobody would have seen it. Zak will admit, He was a little taken back by Bad's tone of voice. I mean, yes, sure, normally Bad yells pretty loudly when Zak trolls, but right now he just seemed a little more than "just upset", today.

"Okay, Okay! Bad, hey look I'm sorry I'll fix it I have a backup!" Zak could hear Darryl sigh on the other side of the call.

"THEN USE THE BACKUP RIGHT NOW! I'M DONE WITH THIS SKEPPY!" Zak frowned and let out a small sigh. He then went to the chat box to use the backup through commands...Except..there was one slight problem...He couldn't actually remember if he made one or not. He paused his recording and played it back a bit to see if he did, but he was right. He forgot to create a backup.

Zak had started to panic, Darryl seemed to be more upset than he usually was. If Zak were to tell him, 'Hey so I forgot to make a backup earlier, there's no fixing this,' He was sure that he'd lose his shit.

"..Uhm...shit...shit..!" Zak started to freak out, But of course, since he wasn't muted, Darryl heard him.

"LANGUAGE, also, What? Skeppy what?! What happened?!"

"...I.."

"GEPPY WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"..Bad.."

"SKEPPY WHAT?!"

"....Please don't hate me for this, please, but I..um..I forgot to make a backup-"

——————

TBC!

yw ywywwywywyw anYways

enjoy!

I guess?

Suggestions?

chapter name- It was just a joke