sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ ᴘᴛ 1

——𑁍——
𝚉𝚊𝚔'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After the two got cleaned up from the flour "incident" the two went to sleep.

——𑁍——
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐...

Zak woke up and checked his phone which lay to the left of him.

10:32 𝚊𝚖
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 31'𝚜𝚝 2019

He jumped out of bed and ran over to Darryl's room.

"DARRYL WAKE UP ITS HALLOWEEN!!"

"GAH!"

A moment after Darryl was rudely awoken by Zak he looked him straight in the eyes, "What do you need Zak.."

"It's Halloween!!"

Darryl was confused.

"Yeah and..? Happy Halloween..?"

Zak frowned.

"It's Halloween Darryl! That means CANDY! And Halloween COOKIES! And PUMPKINS!"

Darryl was confused.

"Yeah it's Halloween, I mean, we can just buy candy, and I guess we could also just buy cookies and aren't we supposed to do pumpkins earlier..?"

Zak frowned once again. Where is this man's Halloween spirit? Like fr wtf!!

"Okay listen here, Darryl. Are we going to be going trick or treating this year or are we going to be handing out candy?"

"Uhm, hand it out? Why would we trick or treat Zak were too ol-"

"Okay then! We can buy candy, But, we are NOT going to just buy Halloween cookies. We're gonna make HOMEMADE Halloween cookies. And then We're gonna carve PUMPKINS!!"

"Uhh...okay..?" Darryl replied groggily. 

"GOOD! Okay now, get dressed and get ready. We're going to go buy a lot of candy, a lot of baking ingredients. AND PUMPKINS!"

——𑁍——
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The pair was walking through the grocery isles to try and find the candy aisle.

Zak ran ahead of Darryl once he supposedly saw it.

"DARRYL I FOUND IT!!"

Darryl sighed and walked over to where Zak was. Zak already had 4 bags of mixed candy resting in his arms.

"Zak..? Isn't that enough..? Or maybe even more than enough?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?? We need WAYYY more!"

Uh oh.

Zak threw those bags into the basket Darryl was carrying. He then turned towards the shelf and grabbed about 6 more bags.

"Now that's what I call enough!"

Darryl stared at him, dumbfounded. 

"Alright! Let's go find us some baking ingredients!"

Zak walked down the aisle to go try and find the baking aisle.

Once again he ran ahead once he saw it.

Darryl just followed Zak around the aisle, while Zak would grab a bunch of random baking ingredients.

"Hey I think we have everything," Zak spoke up looking at Darryl.

Darryl on the other hand just stared at Zak, "If anything Zak, I think we have more than enough."

Zak just laughed, "Hah you're funny Darryl! alright, time to check out!"

Once again Darryl was just confused, but he still rolled with it.

--✫☆✫--

Once the two arrived back home Zak ran to the kitchen and dumped out everything on the counter.

"NO!" Zak screamed from the kitchen

"Zak what happened?!"

"WE FORGOT THE PUMPKINS! HOW COULD WE BE SO STUPID?!"

"Zak it's okay! We could always get them after we bake?"

Zak pouted.

"Oh my goodness fine. We'll go get them now >.>" (yes, >.>, the lovely faces he uses.)

--✫☆✫--

The two went all the way back to the store just to get some pumpkins.

"Alright Zak," Darryl started.

"Pick a pumpkin."

Zak looked at the pumpkins and decided on one that was nice and round with a curvy stem.

"This one!"

"Alright then, ready to go check-out?"

"Huh? Aren't you gonna get one too?" Zak questioned.

"Nah, I'm alright."

Zak frowned then went back over to the pumpkins. He picked one up and handed it to Darryl.

"C'mon Darry, Here. You and I will bake cookies once we get home and then we'll carve pumpkins and then, We'll watch a scary movie, sound good?"

Darryl Smiled. He liked this side of Zak. You don't get to see it too often either.

"Thank you Zak, I guess it couldn't hurt to have some fun, heh."

"There's the Darryl I know! NOW, Let's go check out and head home, we have some baking to do!" Zak said whilst grabbing Darryl's arm and walking towards the registers.

--✫☆✫--

TBC..

Alright! I'm gonna turn this into two parts if that's alright hehhhhhHHHH.

I've kinda been busy lately and I have a lot of stuff to do and uGH.

And yes ik this is like, really overdue but I'm sOrRyYy!

BUT

I hope you enjoyed this part!

<3 byebye

(also if you want to, you don't have to xP, but. I have a Twitter :3 my @ is FrozenPoptartz)

Chapter Title- Spooky day special pt. 1