I͟  ͟ju͟s͟t͟ w͟a͟n͟n͟a͟ b͟e͟ t͟h͟e͟ o͟n͟e͟  ͟yo͟u͟ L̶O̶V̶E̶.

Chapter title: I just wanna be the one you love.

-Zak's POV-

Zak had woken up the next morning feeling nice for once. He smelt what smelled like pancakes and decided to follow the scent. The smell of the pancakes we're coming from the kitchen. Darryl was wearing his favorite, "kiss da potato uwu" apron while putting what looked like four pancakes on a plate.

Zak spoke up with his voice a bit scratchy, "Good Morning Darryl, " Darryl turned around and gave a small smile at Zak before speaking a soft, "Hello Zak!"

Darryl took off his apron and put it back in the drawer where it was originally folded neatly. He then grabbed the single serving of pancakes and gave it to Zak.

Zak gave a slight chuckle, "What's with the special breakfast huh?" He gave Darryl a small smirk.

Darryl's cheeks turned a shade of light pink, Zak hadn't noticed this though.

"I made you breakfast today, that's definitely it, nothing else. I just made you breakfast because I'm a really good friend and uhm, yeah." Darryl seemed to be all jumbled up with his words.

Zak gave him a slightly confused look but brushed it off anyways. He just grabbed the maple syrup from next to him and dumped it onto his pancakes. Darryl gave a slightly disgusted look at Zak's actions, only because that much sugar is just bad for you.

Zak began to dig into his pancakes while Darryl had walked upstairs, disappearing into his room. Zak normally plans out what he wants to do for the day while eating breakfast every morning. He thought about recording two videos and editing them to upload for tomorrow. He already had two videos edited and ready to be uploaded today. He figured he could take Lucy out for a walk later today or something as well.

Zak had smiled feeling satisfied and stood up to bring his dishes into the sink. He rinsed his dishes clean and placed them down into the sink. He then walked upstairs and into his room.

Zak closed the door behind him and picked out some clothes he could wear today. He picked out his favorite hoodie and some simple jeans. Zak got dressed, then once again, opened his door. (open door policy >.>)

Zak then walked over to Darryl's door to ask him if he wanted to join him with taking Lucy for a walk. Zak knocked about three times before he heard a soft, "come in!"

Zak walked in to find Darryl sitting on his bed just scrolling through his social media and whatnot.

"Hey, So I was just wondering if you wanted to take Lucy for a walk with me?" Zak had his hands behind his back, he still did feel a bit nervous asking Darryl simple questions such as this, after all, he really liked the guy and was nervous. Darryl nodded and stood up just to put on some shoes.

"I'll be downstairs with Lucy! Meet me at the front door when you're ready!" Zak said as he started to walk downstairs. Darryl called back with an, "Alright! Be there in a sec!"

Zak went downstairs and gave Lucy some pets before grabbing her leash. Lucy already knew what was happening and started jumping with excitement. Though this little dog may be old, she still has plenty of energy. Especially when it comes to walks. Zak giggled a bit and connected the leash onto her collar. He turned around as he heard Darryl coming down the stairs. The two smiled and headed out for the walk.

---
-Darryl's POV-

The pair arrived home smiling together and laughing. Zak told Darryl that he was going to be upstairs uploading a video and filming two more. Before he left to go upstairs he asked Darryl if he wanted to film some Skywars for one of the videos. Darryl had agreed and Zak smiled walking upstairs.

Darryl sat down on the couch with his thoughts. Lucy hopped up next to him and sat next to him. He smiled and pet the dog and he thought about Zak.

His smile was perfect, everything about him was truly perfect. He got lost in thought. He smiled remembering all the memories the two shared together. He remembered back to the pizza prank Zak pulled, he giggled at the thought. He knew he had a crush on Zak. It was just obvious at this point. He was scared to confess though. He wanted to be there and care for Zak but he was unsure if Zak liked him back. He knew Zak liked someone..that someone being a male, but that could be anyone.

Darryl sighed as his heart kinda sank a bit. He wanted to confess to Zak so bad but didn't know how to. And even if he did Zak could reject him. He was truly stuck. He had continued to pet Lucy with a smile. He then picked her up placing her on his lap. Darryl began to pet the dog as he pulled his phone out looking at Twitter. He scrolled through Fan-art and began retweeting and liking it etc. He found this one piece of art that stood out though. It was some skephalo art. Darryl smiled and liked it anyways. He retweeted it with a comment saying, "This is absolutely adorable! I love this and your style! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡"

Everyone commented on the fact that bad used another one of the faces again. He giggled and set his phone down as the fandom reacted. He just sorta leaned back on the couch and called to Alexa to play some music.

~♪ "I've lost all ambition...For worldly acclaim.."~♪

Darryl sang along to the next line. He knew this song all too well.

~♪ "I just wanna be the one you love.."~♪

"I just wanna be the one Zak.." He mumbled to himself as he sank back into the couch.

He then stopped and looked up when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

- - -

HEY IM BACK! YES, I UPDATED THIS AGAIN YES YES IM BACK BOIS. ALSO WTF TYSM FOR 45K READS AND 2K VOTES?!?!!

I SERIOUSLY DONT DESERVE THIS TY ALL SO MUCH OMG
And yes. I will be returning. SO WOOOOOO
Time for some more good old' angst and Luv uwu
- -
In all seriousness ty all so so much! I'm beyond grateful, I really never thought my story would blow up like this! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and be ready for the next!! <3 bye!