ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴs

Zak's POV

*user has disconnected*

I fucked up....I fucked up so bad...! I just completely destroyed one of his favorite things, and all I had to say was, 'I'm sorry I forgot to make a backup'. I feel like such an idiot! Idiot Idiot Idiot!

Zak slowly clicked off of the server, out of Minecraft and then onto his recording software. He slowly pressed the stop recording button.

Zak gripped onto his hair and pulled on it a bit as he leaned back into his chair. Tears were brimming the corners of his eyes at this point, he was becoming an absolute wreck.

...Does he hate me? What if he doesn't wanna be my friend anymore?!

Zak began to panic even more than he already was. He stood up and managed to walk over to his bed, but as soon as he reached it, Zak had lost his balance completely and had fallen onto his bed sobbing. "..I fucked up so badly...this really is all my fault..I regret everything." Zak began to sob even more. He couldn't lose Darryl, he couldn't. Darryl was his everything. Those two did everything together! They were an iconic duo, an iconic pair if you will. 

"D-Darryl..." Zak mumbled into his tear-soaked pillow. Zak slowly sat up, his eyes being all red and puffy from crying. Tears were still streaming down his face as well. Zak had leaned over attempting to reach for his phone that sat on his dresser.

Maybe I could text him? I really should apologize at the least...

---------

Baldboypotato💕🥔🧑‍🦲

Hey Darryl...I wanted to apologize to you. I should have thought about this beforehand and, I should have just made a backup. I truly don't know what I was thinking, and I'm really sorry for what I did. I apologize, not only to your server, but to you too. If you want, I can make you a brand new better map! Anything at this point, I just want to make up for what I did, I'm sorry. I really hope you can find it in your heart somewhere to forgive me.

*Message failed to send, you have been blocked by this user*

---------

Zak's eyes widened a bit. He..- He actually blocked me..?

Zak felt his heart sink to his stomach.

————

TBC

ya uhm

toodly doo

Also, let me know if you guys have any good ideas because I'll gladly try to add em in the story!!❤️

chapter name- mental breakdowns