sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

-𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

Before Zak came and asked Darryl...

Darryl was sitting on his bed texting someone he had gotten really close to within the past few weeks.

-*-*-*-

???- Hey Darry! How've you been?

I've been good thanks! :D -Darryl

???- Heh you and those stilly faces! You're like a furry ;)

n o >:( -Darryl

???- Lol, so I've heard recently that you moved in with Zak, how's that been? :)

It's been really fun actually! -Darryl

???- That's good! :D <3

:D <3 -Darryl

-*-*-*-

Just then, Zak walked into Darryl's room.

"Hey, Zak!"

"Hey, I have a question for you," Zak started.

"Yeah what's up..?"

"Do you wanna go Christmas shopping with me later..?"

"OO! Of course!!" Darryl beamed.

"Alrighty! we'll leave around 5 and if you want we could even stop somewhere to grab some dinner"

"Sure!" That sounds fun!"

"Alrighty!"

Zak waved and left Darryl's room.

-*-*-*-

???- Hello? 0_o 

hey sorry! I'm back! Zak just came in and asked me something :) what's up? -Darryl

???-Oh! Well...I actually wanted to tell you something...

What's up? -Darryl

???- Well...I actually happen to be in town this week! Annnnnd, I was wondering if you'd want to maybe meet up? and maybe perhaps well...go on a uhm...sort of date...?

Oh! Wait Really!? That's so exciting! Sure I'd love to! :D  -Darryl

???- Great! Then let's meet at the same restaurant we always used to meet up at :)

Sure! Sounds like a plan! I'll go get ready now, and does 5:00 sound good? -Darryl

???- That's perfect actually! I guess I'll see you then!

-*-*-*-

Darryl giggled happily then walked over to Zak's room. He realized that he'd need some help with getting ready for the date and Zak seemed like the perfect help. He'd have to cancel the plans with Zak though, but it's okay! He couldn't miss this opportunity. Besides, Zak would understand!

Darryl put a smile on his face then walked over to Zak's room. He knocked twice before he heard someone yell back a, "Come in!"

"Hey Zak," I started.

Zak had a what looked like a wave of worry that washed over his face for a second before looking up at me.

"Hey Darryl, what's up? are you okay..?" he asked.

"I..well I'm not really sure how to say this Zak.."

Zak then once again had the same look of worry on his face that he had before, only this time, it didn't fade away as fast.

"I have to cancel for tonight, I'm sorry Zak."

Zak looked upset, but he looked like he understood.

"It's fine Darryl, we could always go out another time."

I smiled.

"Yeah...and there's one more thing I have to ask you actually.." I started up again.

This is it.

"Mhmm?"

"Could you uhm..help me get ready for my date..?"

Zak went pale. I'm a bit worried about him, is he sick again..?

"I...yeah sure.." he stuttered out.

I hope he's okay.

"Alright! Thanks, Zak! Just meet me in my room!" I called out as I left the room.

- - - - -
Chapter title- So this is christmas