ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

~Zak's POV~

Today was a pretty normal day. Zak got up, ate breakfast with Darryl, got cleaned up for the day. Everything was going pretty well.

Zak was sitting at his setup in his room just thinking of some video ideas but stopped when he heard a knock at his door.

"Come in!" Zak called, not turning his head away from his screen.

"Hey, Zak!" Darryl spoke.

Zak spun around in his chair and faced Darryl.

"Hey!"

"So! I noticed we're getting kinda low on groceries and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me and get some! I just didn't feel like leaving you alone at home, and, I guess I wanted some company while I go out."

Zak smiled, "Sure! Let me get my shoes on and I'll be downstairs in a minute."

Darryl nodded and headed downstairs. Zak walked over to his closet and grabbed his skeppy hoodie and some random pair of shoes. He threw the hoodie over his head and grabbed his phone along with his house key.

He turned off his monitor and walked downstairs to meet Darryl.

"You ready?" Darryl asked.

Zak gave a slight nod and the pair headed outside to Darryl's car, making sure to lock the front door behind them.

Zak got in the front passenger seat and Darryl sat in the driver's seat. Zak looked out the window as the engine started. It was so nice out today.

Zak smiled. Then, an idea popped into his head. His smile faded into a smirk.

"Hey Darryl, may I connect my Bluetooth? I wanna play some music." Zak asked.

"Uh sure, just make sure it has no swears in it!"

"Yeah yeah."

Zak smirked and connected his Bluetooth to the car. He went on to youtube and searched for the video.

He pressed play.

Darryl glanced over at Zak with an annoyed face as he heard the monsters inc. theme start to fade in.

"Zak this better not be what I think it is"

Zak giggled as the song soon turned into earrape.

"ZAKKKK! TURN IT OFF!" Darryl shouted.

Zak was now laughing as the song continued on.

Zak slowly started to get a feeling of Deja Vu as the scene started to unfold. He could feel himself pause the song as he sat there. He could hear a faint voice start to yell in his head.

- - -

"SKEPPY STOP! FIX THIS NOW!"

"BAD ITS NOT MEEE!"

"SLASH SLASH UNDO RIGHT NOW SKEPPY! I KNOW THIS WAS YOU!"

The chat was screaming, the spawn was destroyed, everything on kit pvp was a mess.

"SKEPPY C'MON!"

Zak laughed and typed //undo into the chat.

Within a second, there was a bit of lag but, everything was back to normal. Zak ended off his recording with his outro and laughed a bit after he hit 'stop recording'.

"Sorry about that Bad,"

Zak could hear a sigh coming from his headset.