sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Darryl's POV

It has been about a week since I last talked to Zak. Nothing too big has happened honestly. But, without Zak's constant trolling and calls, it's been kind of lonely. I've talked to Alex, Clay, and the others whenever I get bored, but honestly, it doesn't feel the same.

Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him like that, that was a pretty awful thing to do afterall...
Should I unblock him?

No. You need a break from him, he's annoying, just let him be for a while.

Oh not this again...
One side of me truly missed him, yet the other side of me thinks that I actually need to cut him off for a while.

I guess I will just leave him be for now. I think he's okay...I mean sure...he's been inactive for about a week and yeah, it really has been worrying, but maybe he's just taking a break like I am!

I'm sure he's fine!

—————

Zak's POV

It was currently 3:46 AM. Zak was sitting there in his bed staring at his ceiling. He had been absolutely restless. He hadn't gotten a good night's sleep in so long, and he hated it. He felt so overcome by guilt that everything just felt pointless to him.

Zak let out a shaky breath and had stood up slowly. He walked over to his bathroom and flicked on the light. Zak sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had huge bags that sat there underneath his eyes, he even looked a little slimmer too.

Zak let out a shaky breath again. He was trying  so hard to push his feelings aside, he just wanted to let go of everything.

It truly felt like his world was crashing down on him.

I mean, did anyone actually care for him?

Zak rested his head into his hands. He began to cry once again. He couldn't take it anymore, he felt so much pain, so much guilt..It was becoming too much for him.

He wanted it to stop.

——𑁍——

TBC...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know that these are short but I've been so busy recently so I might do a few chapters tonight! I've been so caught up with school and everything :( I'm sorry about that! But I'll try and update when I can♡

Bye muffins!༄♡
chapter title- sunshine is gone