ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Zak's POV

Today was the day. Today was the day that Zak was going to move in with Darryl. Zak's Uber should be there in just a few minutes and currently, Zak was waiting outside with all of his boxes, bags, etc.

Ding

Zak got a message from Darryl. Zak didn't feel like texting though so he just called him instead! Efficient!! 

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ri-

"Zak!"

"AHH!"

"oW mY eArS! You flipping Muffinhead!"

"Sorry sorry, what'd your text say?"

Darryl sighed and rolled his eyes, although Zak wouldn't have been able to see. "I was asking when you were gonna be here!"

"Oh, Well the Uber isn't here yet so I'm not exactly sure,"

"Awwww, okayyy.."

"Alright, well I guess I'll text you when I'm on my way, by-"

Zak was cut off by Darryl, "Wait wait wait! Geppy! Can we talk until it arrives instead?"

Zak chuckled, "Sure Darryl, Sure,"

Zak and Darryl decided to talk on the phone until the Uber arrived. Zak would tell some dumb jokes here and there while Darryl would just groan and try to ignore them. The two of them just laughed and enjoyed themselves, the pair was happy that things were finally better.

"ZaK sTopP!"

"aHhHahaHahHhA!"

Zak looked up when he heard a car pull up. Zak frowned because that meant he had to hang up on Darryl, but it was worth it, I mean, he was going to literally live with him after all. Soon, there wouldn't have to be any more phone calls and such.

"nnnNnnNnnNn!!" Zak started whining.

"What now Zakkkkkk.."

"The Uber's hereEeeE!"

He could hear Darryl sigh through the phone, "Awwhhhhh alright Zak, I'll see you in about an hour, bye! L- AH!!"

Darryl abruptly hung up on Zak.

"WH-" Zak tried to ignore and not think much of what Darryl was about to say, though, it was kindddaaa hard not to.

He sighed and brushed it off and got all of his boxes and put them into the Uber. He got settled in the Uber and was finally off to Darryl's house.

Zak started to think about the way things would be,

He could wake up to yummy breakfast every day...he wouldn't have to clean or cook, well, okay, he probably would but not as much of COURSEEE because Darryl was just so nice like that. Zak giggled to himself. Oh! And he could finally hug Darryl everyday!

But most importantly...HE COULD TROLL HIM IN REAL LIFE NOW! Ha..Ha..kidding, we saw what happened last time.

Zak smiled one of his biggest smiles and decided he'd rest his eyes for the long drive ahead.

——𑁍——
~Time skip!~

Zak opened his eyes and realized. He was at his destination, Aka...DARRYL'S HOUSE!

Zak smiled and hopped out of the car. The person who drove the Uber was nice enough to help Zak carry all of his boxes to the door. But once the Uber left, Zak's nervousness came back. It was just him, the door, and right behind the door was Darryl.

What if Darryl thinks Zak is too short? Is that even a flaw??

What if Darryl doesn't like the way he looks in real life?! But he's seen how he looks before...

Zak started to panic but then remembered he was still standing outside of his house and all of his neighbors probably thought that was strange...

Zak sighed then walked towards the door.

He knocked on the door three times.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"COMING!" a voice shouted from inside.

Zak knew that voice all too well.

Darryl.

Suddenly the door opened.

"ZAK! GEPPY!"

"DARRYL! BAD!"

The two boys ran up to each other and hugged each other. Zak had never been so happy!

The two stopped hugging and just smiled at each other.

Darryl started the conversation first, "Well, come in! Come in! I'll help you carry your stuff in, don't worry."

Darryl brushed right past the boy and went to grab some of Zak's boxes. Zak smiled and ran over to grab some boxes as well.

——𑁍——
~Time skip!~

Darryl And Zak had just finished bringing everything inside. They both smiled and looked at all the boxes in the corner of Zak's new room.

"So," Zak started, "What do you wanna do?"

Darryl thought for a second before answering, "You wanna get pizza?" Darryl smiled.

Zak smirked. This is where his master irl trolls would come in...

"Yeah, I'd like some thin crust please,"

Darryl's eyes widened.

"Zak. NO."

"Zak yes?" Zak smirked.

"uGgHhhH Zak nO! Can we just get some normal cheese pizza please? With NORMAL, crust??"

Zak pouted and gave in, "Finnnnneeee!" He huffed and muttered, 'lame', under his breath afterward.

——𑁍——
TBC...

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
I TOLD YALLLL THEY WERE GONNA GET LONNNNGGGGERRRR
Yeah sorry for making them so short xP

Anyways..
Bye muffins!༄♡

chapter title- it can only get better