d̶r̶o̶w̶n̶i̶n̶g̶

Chapter Title- Drowning
- - -
~Darryl's POV~

Everything was dark. There was no light. Darryl hated the dark. He couldn't see anything and he hated it. He started to hyperventilate.

Suddenly, he could see a light in the distance. He could hear what sounded like water..?

He saw a figure by the water. He knew that figure all too well. He ran towards the water where the person was standing. He didn't stop running until he was behind him.

"ZAK!"

He called out.

Zak turned around and looked at Darryl, a dead stare in his eyes. Zak closed his eyes.

And fell backward.

He wasn't swimming up. He wasn't coming back up to the surface.

"ZAK NO PLEASE!"

Darryl stood there for a moment trembling.

He tried to jump in after him but his body wasn't moving.

"Darryl!"

Something was calling him but he couldn't tell from where.

"Darryl wake up! C'mon it's okay!"

There it is again...

"Darryl I'm right here it's okay!"

- - -

Darryl woke up bawling his eyes out. Zak was hugging him from the side comforting him.

"Thank Goodness that wasn't real..." Darryl spoke just above a whisper.

"You okay Darryl? I woke up and you were crying in your sleep.."

Darryl sighed and wiped the rest of the tears from his eyes.

"Yeah, I just had a pretty crappy nightmare, I'm fine though don't worry! Thank you for waking me up.."

Zak gave Darryl a soft smile and nodded, "Of course.."

- - -

It was later in the evening and Zak was streaming. Darryl could occasionally hear him yell, but it didn't bother him that much. Zak was streaming with Zelk, Techno, and Spifey. The four of them were playing skywars.

Darryl was on his computer and had the stream playing on his other monitor. He was just on his server working on prisons with his admins and whatnot and just honestly hanging out.

Darryl paused for a few to take a quick snack break and watch Zak's stream for a bit

"Alright that's it i'm out." George (Spifey) had rage quit after 6 attempts of trying to beat Zak at skywars.

"No no no! C'mon just another game!"

At this point, it was just Zak playing against Dave (Techno) And Jacob (Zelk). They would laugh along as Zak would either win or lose game after game.

Darryl would occasionally giggle along to the stream. He enjoyed hearing Zak's laugh. It made him happy inside. Darryl smiled to himself.

"No come back c'mon I love you!" Zak giggled as he pleaded for Spifey not to leave the call.

"I've lost enough brain cells today anyways, plus, it's late! Goodnight guys!" Spifey waved, though he knew they couldn't see it and left the call.

Zak decided to end the stream after that. Darryl closed out of the stream without saying a word, but with having a rather upset look on his face. He wasn't mad, no. He was sad. He knew Zak didn't mean what he said towards Spifey, but, those words still lingered in his head.

He sighed and shut down his computer and just laid down on his bed. He got to thinking about the nightmare he had. It was quite odd now that he actually had put some thought into it.

Why would I have a nightmare about Zak?

Darryl sighed and got up to turn off his light. He then laid back down and drifted off to sleep, with hopes that he won't have another nightmare like that again.

- - - - -

Hey guys :)
No, i'm not dead, I'm here to let you all know i'm back! This chapter is going to be a little short and I apologize for that but i'm just starting to get back into everything again.

Things have been really tough for me lately, so I took a break. Yes, I will admit this was too long of a break, now I feel like I have some motivation again and I'm ready to continue writing and get back into this. My depression has just gotten the better of me lately and I'm really trying to not let that stop me from doing the things I love.

I really have to thank you guys so much though. To everyone that still reads this book and to everyone who checks up on me, thank you so much. I love you all <3