ʟᴏᴠᴇ sɪᴄᴋ

——𑁍——

Zak's POV

Zak and Darryl both broke away from the hug. They each had a big smile on their faces.

"Thanks, Darryl, that really means a lot.." Zak said softly.

"Of course Zak! You scared me for a second there you muffin! I thought you were sad!" Darryl sounded partially worried.

"Right..sorry. To clarify, those were happy tears, you don't have to worry." Both Zak and Darryl smiled.

They both sat there for a moment, just sort of sitting in silence. It wasn't bad silence though, the pair enjoyed each other's company.

Zak broke the silence, "So...wanna...watch a movie or something..?"

"Oh my goodness yes!" Darryl almost shouted jumping up.

Darryl then ran out of the room, and Zak could hear him yelling from down the hall, "I CALL MAKING THE POPCORNNN!"

Zak giggled to himself.

This was gonna be fun, moving in with him was truly a good idea.

Zak couldn't help but smile even wider than before. He also felt his face heating up a little bit.

Was he blushing?! Or..was he sick, but no! Zak didn't feel sick, so..maybe he was blushing?!

There's no way...right?

Zak pushed those thoughts away and walked downstairs where Darryl was waiting on the couch with a bunch of blankets and a big bowl of popcorn. Zak smiled and joined Darryl.

The movie displayed on the screen was..

'The Bee Movie'

Zak groaned as he saw the movie, while Darryl on the other hand just grinned. Honestly, Zak thought it would have been the other way around, but nope, he was wrong.

They proceeded to watch it anyways though.

——𑁍——
Time skip to halfway through the movie..

Zak was starting to drift off to sleep during the movie, Yet, it was hard for him to completely pass out since he was cold. Earlier, Zak had refused to take any blankets that Darryl offered because he wanted Darryl to have them, so he said he was fine. But now, he sorta regretted declining Darryl's offers earlier.

Zak looked over at Darryl. He was so focused on the movie, And they were literally watching The Bee Movie..

Zak sighed and looked away.

Darryl must've noticed because he seemed to look away from the movie and at Zak instead.

"You tired..?" Darryl questioned.

"Uh no...I'm just really cold.." Zak said as he shivered a bit.

Darryl smiled softly, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I really don't mind sharing with you." Darryl spoke as he covered Zak with the blanket he was using so that the pair were now sharing the blanket.

Zak felt himself blush a bit. He looked up at Darryl and smiled, "Thank you.." 

"No problem Geppy!"

——𑁍——

Eventually, the movie finished and Zak ended up falling asleep on Darryl's shoulder. Darryl blushed a bit and smiled softly as he looked down at Zak. He decided he'd carry Zak to his room, since it seemed like the nice thing to do. Plus! Zak was small and light!

As soon as he reached Zak's room he quietly opened the door and placed Zak softly on his bed. Darryl smiled at the sleeping boy and gave him a quick hug.

"Goodnight geppy.." Darryl ruffled Zak's hair and smiled.

On his way out, Darryl shut the lights off and smiled.

——𑁍——

Alrighty! Hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry if it's short, I've just been so caught up with school lately!

I'll try to upload whenever I get the chance, and I'm trying to make a schedule now so yeah!

Bye muffins!༄♡

chapter title- love sick