ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ

~Darryls POV~

Darryl was curious about what Zak had been so upset about. After all..that's the most he's seen Zak cry in a while.

"Hey, Zak..?" Darryl questioned.

"mhm..?"

"May I ask...why were you..heartbroken, last night..?"

Another silence filled the room.

"Listen.." Zak started.

"I like someone..okay? You were right, I like someone. No, wait. I don't just like him, I love him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He makes me smile, he was there for me from the start when I needed someone. He's fucking adorable...I could go on honestly. He's...he's amazing.."

He?

Zak stared at the floor for a moment before speaking up.

"I think I'm gonna head out and go for a walk okay? I just need to clear my mind."

"Wait Zak-"

"I'll be back," Zak stated.

Zak got up and went over to his room. Darryl could hear him grab his keys. He heard footsteps walk down the stairs and the front door open and close.

"Oh, Zak..."

~Zak's POV~

I grabbed my keys and shoved them in my pocket.

Did I really just basically tell him that I'm gay..?
Oh, Jesus, that's awkward...

Zak continued to walk. He knew that there is a park that is pretty popular around here about 5 minutes away.

Zak continued to walk to the park. It really only took him 5 minutes to get there. By the time he got there, he sat down on a bench and looked at the sky. The weather was beautiful today, the sky was nice and blue, the grass was green, it was a bit chilly outside, but It was nice.

After spending a few minutes at the park, Zak couldn't help but notice all the couples walk by. If anything, this made him feel worse. Zak was never going to end up with Darryl. That's for sure. First of all, he's probably not gay or anything of the sort, and second, he's got that girl that he went on a date with yesterday..

Zak was stuck. He felt hurt in so many different ways. To Darryl..he was someone who was just a best friend, but in Zak's eyes, Zak saw him as..well..a crush...

Zak felt tears in the corner of his eyes.

Zak stood up abruptly from the bench and started to speed walk home.

- - - -

Zak came home, his eyes were just waterfalls by this point. He slammed the door open and slammed it shut. He heard Darryl call him from upstairs but he ignored him. He slammed his keys and his phone on the table. His tears just kept on falling. He ran up into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

He slid down the side of the door after he locked it. He heard aggressive knocking just about 3 seconds after that.

"Zak?! Zak! Open the door! Are you okay?!" Darryl worriedly said.

Zak just put his head into his hands and cried. Does life always have to knock him down like this? Just when things seem to be going right for once, something just has to stop it from continuing. He sometimes wished he could go back to the good times. The nights where he'd stay up in TeamSpeak with Darryl and Vincent and he'd stream. He missed the drop the base, bouncy bouncy, 14, pingspoofing, all of the dumb memes that made him who he was.

The complaints from Darryl and the knocking continued.

⚠️TW Mentions of self h@rm⚠️

The scene ahead may be disturbing to some people, please read ahead at your own risk. Feel free to skip ahead or skip the chapter!

Zak stood up from where he was sitting and looked at himself in the mirror once again. He remembered last time he did this. Tears were running down his face just like they were then. He walked over to the shower and slowly pulled the curtain open. Instead of grabbing the razor immediately, he stared at it. He heard some fidgeting with the door handle, but he ignored it.

He sighed and grabbed the razor.

He walked over to the sink.

Just before he put it up to his wrist, the door burst open.

Shit.

Zak looked over and saw Darryl. Tears streaming down his face, his eyes all red and puffy.

"ZAK!"

He ran towards him. He slapped the razor out of Zak's hands and grabbed him. He pulled him closer to him and hugged him. Darryl just cried.

⚠️TW over⚠️

"Why?! Zak why?! D-Don't you understand, this isn't good! Please! Why?! I need you Zak.."

Zak was quiet, but he was hugging Darryl back and crying silently into his arms.

The two just sat there and cried with each other.

Both of them had a similar feeling...

Heartbreak.

-*-*-
TBC...

-BIG AUTHORS NOTE-

SOOO
TWO CHAPTER IN ONE DAY LETS GO BOYSSSS

anyways

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

The idea of this chapter was given to me by @nutelllla_

Tysm for the idea, and I actually personally really enjoyed writing this chapter :) lemme know if you guys have any more ideas, I'd love to hear what you guys think and if you want anything to like happen idk lol. But tysm! And omg.

It's beyond crazy to think I hit 16k reads. I really don't deserve this honestly, ily all so much. ❤️

💕Once again, I hope you enjoyed!💕

Chapter title- Heartbreak