ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Darryl's POV

An entire 3 weeks have gone by, 3 whole weeks. That means I haven't talked to Zak for 3 weeks...I've had him blocked for 3 weeks.

I decided that enough had been enough, it was time to unblock him.

I've missed him.

It's not the same, logging onto Minecraft and not being able to have fun with him. Not being able to stay up extremely late just streaming with each other

Darryl's fingers pressed the unblock button on each of his social media's. Darryl sat there afterward, staring at his screen. Sure, he had done it, but he doesn't know how to even start a conversation with Zak. After all, it had been an entire 3 weeks...

I sighed and decided to call Alex on Discord, and to my surprise, he answered almost immediately.

"YOOO BADBOYHALOOOO! ELLO!" he shouted as soon as he joined the call.

"Ah! You flipping muffin!..Yes hello Quackity.."

"So! What did ya need from me?" Quackity beamed.

I thought about that for a moment before replying, "Well honestly, I need help with something.." Darryl was more quiet than usual.

"Oh? Is something wrong? I'm always here to help," Alex toned down his voice and became more serious noticing that Bad wasn't joking.

Darryl took a deep breath before replying, "Well, It's about the whole...Skeppy situation. I'm..sure you've heard about it. I had...actually unblocked him on everything earlier, but I don't even know how to start a conversation with him. I don't know if he'd even want to talk to me honestly.."

"Ah..hey, I'm not the best at giving advice here, but I'll try. Maybe the two of you could try to talk through Teamspeak? Just, the two of you in a room together. You guys could just talk through things together, get both sides and understand each other. Try to work it out as best you can. You two are one of the most inseparable people I've ever met, I'm sure you two will be able to make up."

Darryl smiled softly and nodded to himself, "Right, I'll try that. Thank you Alex,"

"No problemo!" And with that, each of them left the discord call.

Darryl made his way into Teamspeak, but to his surprise, Zak was already in a room. He was there in one of their rooms, by himself.

Darryl's heart sank.

He took a deep breath and decided to count up to 3, just to prepare himself.

"1..."

"2"

"...3"

I clicked on our old TS room, joining it.

——𑁍——
TBC...

SO! Quick little backstory as to why Zak was in a TS alone.
Zak was basically talking to some fans on TS until one of them mentioned Darryl. The fan was asking things like, "why aren't you speaking to bad anymore?" and such. Zak moved out of that room after basically saying "idk" for an answer, and quickly moved to a different team speak room. He couldn't handle his emotions so he just broke down. But little did Zak know that Darryl has access to that TS room. I realized I just didn't explain why he was literally sitting in a TS alone crying :c but there's that!

So uhm yeah! I hope you enjoyed it!

And ywywywywywwww for leaving ya off on a cliff hanger

Mkay bye muffins!༄♡

chapter title- broken without you