ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

Quick AN-
so uhm. I GOT MY HOODIE AND IM CRYING SO YA TOODLES HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER.

——𑁍——
Darryl's POV-

*Continued*

I joined the TS room and immediately muted myself.

I was confused as to what I was actually listening to at first, I couldn't quite hear what he was saying...? He sounded like he was mumbling something to himself but it was hard to hear what it was.

"..idiot..idiot..!"

Is-..Is he crying?!

I decided to listen in a bit more, just to make sure that I wasn't jumping to any conclusions.

"I'm so stupid...I'm so stupid! It's my fault, my fault.."

Zak was very clearly sobbing by now. It then hit Darryl. The reason why Zak was crying was because of him. He was the one that blocked Zak in the first place, he shouldn't have done that. Darryl was starting to feel overcome with guilt and regret, just as Zak had before.

Darryl wanted to unmute, it felt...wrong, just sitting here listening to his best friend cry his entire heart out.

Darryl couldn't take it anymore. He decided to unmute and speak up.

*Microphone activated*

"Zak...?"

The sobbing was abruptly cut off.

"Darryl...?" Zak managed to choke out.

"Zak...I'm so sorry..Zak please...please don't cry any longer...this hurts..please don't cry, I'm here,"

Zak was quiet. He didn't move. He didn't even dare to speak either. He was unable to come up with a response. Was he actually speaking to Darryl again? Was he just having some sickish nightmare again? Or was this some sick prank just to get revenge?

"Zak...please.."

"Darryl...I'm sorry. i-i have to go."

Darryl knew Zak was lying. He could tell, it was obvious. Anyone would be able to tell.

"Zak, you and I both know that's a lie, please-"

*user has disconnected*

"Zak?!"

Darryl was then left alone with his thoughts as he sat there in disbelief. 

——𑁍——
TBC...

SO yA.

Bye muffins༄♡

chapter title- broken hearted