ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

-𝚉𝚊𝚔'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

Zak was just chillin out sitting at his computer like he normally does. He was sort of just thinking about everything, everything that's happened. His mistakes, The good times he's spent with Darryl so far, just sort of everything. He was currently happy where he was. Sure, it took some mistakes to get here, but he's here, isn't he? And things truly couldn't be better for him right now.

He sighed and took off his headphones. It was just about Christmas time and the two still needed to go out and get decorations for their tree, he could do that later with Darryl.

He got up from his desk and headed to Darryl's room to talk to him.

-*-*-*-

He knocked on Darryl's door and almost immediately Darryl opened it.

"Hey, Zak!"

"Hey, I have a question for you,"

"Yeah what's up..?"

"Do you wanna go Christmas shopping with me later..?"

"OO! Of course!!"

"Alrighty! we'll leave around 5 and if you want we could even stop somewhere to grab some dinner!"

"Sure! That sounds fun!"

"Alrighty!"

Zak waved and left Darryl's room.

-*-*-*-

Zak glanced over at his clock.

4:12

In about 50 minutes Zak will be going out Christmas shopping with Darryl.

EeeeEEeeE! It's gonna be so fun!

Just then Zak heard a knock at his door.

"Hey, Zak.."

Darryl sounded upset. This can't be good.

"Hey, Darryl, what's up? are you okay..?"

"I..well I'm not really sure how to say this Zak.."

No way. Could he be..? No, he wouldn't be confessing to me, especially if he doesn't even like me.

"I have to cancel for tonight, I'm sorry Zak."

Zak mentally sighed, this sucked, but they could always do it another time.

"It's fine Darryl, we could always go out another time."

"Yeah...and there's one more thing I have to ask you actually.."

"Mhmm?"

"Could you uhm..help me get ready for my date..?"

What.

"I...yeah sure.."

"Alright! Thanks, Zak! Just meet me in my room!"

Darryl left the room and Zak was just speechless.

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it! He couldn't like someone like me.

Gosh, why did I have to fall for him?

-*-*-*-

(Future authors note here! HII!! IT'S ME BUT FROM 2022!! WOW!! ok, explaining shiii, Idk why I did this??? I think it was for spice bc I felt like the story was getting boring man idk, just shhh go along with it ok shhh...)

Hey look at thissss I'm updating again! lmao okay jk jk but there will be some sad chapters again, LOOOOK ITS AN ANGST STORY WHAT CAN YOU EXPECTTTTT

o k

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, good night morning day whatever :)

Chapter Title- One sided love