ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ

⚠️TW BEFORE READING⚠️
this chapter contains mentions of Alcohol/Drinking
Feel free to skip it or read ahead if you'd like

❗️(ALSO CLEARING UP INFO)❗️

Emmalyn is an old highschool friend of Darryl's, the only reason this happened was because I needed drama and angst 🍵
no worries though, this is STILL a skephalo fanfic!! (an angst one at that) so enjoy!!!

𑁍Darryl's POV𑁍

Darryl and Emmalyn finally finished their date. The two walked out to Darryls car together.

"That was so fun!" Emmalyn giggled.

Darryl nodded his head in agreement and smiled at her. The two looked at each other and just smiled. They both started to lean in until their lips connected. Once they pulled apart Darryl's stomach was FILLED with butterflies. He smiled before he spoke.

"Need a ride home?"

She just nodded and the two headed to her house.

*-*-*
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙!
- - -

Once Darryl arrived, Emmalyn thanked him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She smiled and waved and got out of the car. Darryl waved back and then drove away to head home once she was safely in her house.

Darryl arrived home a bit late, it was around 12:50 AM by the time he got home. Darryl sighed and smiled to himself as he turned his car off.

He went up and pulled out his key to unlock the door. Darryl stopped for a moment.

Is that music?

Darryl put his key in the door and unlocked it. He went inside and to his surprise, the house was a bit messy. The speaker was on and it was blaring "Put your head on my shoulder". He sighed and went over and turned it off. Darryl started cleaning up the mess he presumed Zak had made.

Once he went in the kitchen, Darryl noticed something extremely odd. The alcohol cabinet was open and there were two empty bottles in the trash.

He wouldn't...right?

Darryl closed the cabinet and the trash and then slowly headed to Zak's room. His door was wide open and he was sprawled out on his bed passed out. Darryl sighed.

*-*-*
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙!
- - -

Darryl woke up, to his surprise, to see Zak laying next to him in his bed. Darryl's eyes widened a bit.

What the hell..?

Darryl couldn't remember how this happened. He looked down at Zak. He was sound asleep, he had huge bags underneath his eyes and he was snuggled up against Darryl.

Darryl tried to remember how Zak got in his bed. He did remember something from last night.

*flashback*

Darryl woke up to crying. He was so tired he couldn't even see what time it was. He just turned on his lamp and headed over to where the crying was coming from. It lead him to Zak's room. He turned on the hall light and went into his room. He heard a shuffle and the sniffles got quieter.