ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ

~Zak's POV~

Zak woke up and felt someone's arms wrapped around him. He tensed and looked up, still in their arms. He saw Darryl and immediately shot his head back down.

The memories from last night started to flood in after a minute.

Zak could feel a blush start to creep upon his face, but soon frowned when he heard his stomach growl. Zak pouted. He was comfortable and didn't really want to get up. Plus, if he were to get up, he'd probably wake Darryl up. Zak sighed and just laid there. He felt Darryl shuffle and groan for a moment. Zak panicked and pretended he was asleep again. He shut his eyes quickly.

He heard Darryl yawn and chuckle a bit. Darryl got up quietly trying not to wake him up, even though he was already awake, but Darryl didn't know that. Zak got upset when Darryl got up. He was comfortable...

He heard Darryl walk upstairs so Zak decided to 'wake up'. He grabbed his phone off the coffee table and checked twitter.

After a few minutes, Zak got bored real quickly.

He heard footsteps coming back down the stairs.

"Morning Zak!" Darryl called as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Morningggg.." Zak replied.

"Did you sleep well? You sorta fell asleep on my shoulder last night." Darryl chuckled

Zak blushed a bit.

Oh yeah...

"Oh sorry about that, I guess I was just really exhausted."

"Its fine Zak! If anything it was kinda cute!" Darryl smiled while pouring a cup of coffee.

Zak, still blushing, stared at the floor. He felt someone sit next to him.

"Want some coffee? I can make you some before I go and stream." Darryl asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Sure!"

Darryl got up and made a cup of coffee for Zak. Zak walked over to the island in the kitchen and sat down at a stool. Darryl handed him the cup of coffee.

"Thanks!" Zak said as he wrapped his hands around the mug. The mug was the bbh muffin mug from his merch store. He smiled and took a sip of the coffee.

"No problem Zak! I'm gonna head upstairs now and start my stream!" Darryl waved and went upstairs.

"Good Luck you pingspoofer!"

He heard a groan of annoyance come from Darryl before his door shut. Zak giggled to himself. He sighed and finished up his coffee. Once he finished, he put the mug in the sink and went into the living room to grab a blanket. He looked at Darryl's soft blanket and grabbed it, draping it around his shoulders.

He smiled and then walked upstairs.

- - -
~Darryl's POV~

I had just told my fans that Zak and I have moved in together. God, I wish part of me didn't...

Chat: