ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ

No ones POV

——𑁍——

The two ordered just a normal cheese pizza, and sat at Darryl's counter and ate it. Zak would occasionally look over at Darryl as they ate, there was just something about him...whenever Zak was around Darryl, he'd feel a certain way, Zak could never quite place his finger on it though.

After they finished eating, they went to go set up Zak's room so he could be all settled in for the night, they'd do more unpacking tomorrow of course, but they wanted to get him ready for tonight!

As Zak was moving a box full of clothes to where the closet area was, he couldn't help but look at Darryl again. Whenever he was near him, he'd get butterflies, become bubbly inside, he'd just feel so happy! So, he decided to look over at Darryl. Serotonin!!

As Zak tried to steal another glimpse at Darryl, he turned his head and was met with another pair of eyes. Darryl, from across the room, was staring right back at Zak. The pair both now very flustered, turned bright red, and looked away from each other quickly. Neither of them will ever bring that up again.

——𑁍——
~Time skip!~

Once Zak's room was all set the two decided to to sit on Zak's bed and just chat for a few.

"Hey Darryl," Zak started.

"Yeah..?"

"Wanna play Truth or Dare or something..?"

Darryl frowned, "For some reason Zak, I don't trust you, you're probably gonna just embarrass me..."

Zak smirked, "Well, isn't that the point of truth or dare..? I mean, you know that you can embarrass me too right?"

Darryl looked at him with a suspicious look, "Fine, but if you try anything I'm quitting."

Zak giggled, "Alrighty then, you ask first!"

Darryl sighed, "Truth or Dare Zak?"

Zak smirked, "Dare."

"Alright then, I dare you to shove ice cubes down your back!" It was Darryl's turn to smirk this time.

Zak groaned and then got up, Darryl just followed behind him, smirking the entire time.

Zak finally reached the freezer and grabbed three ice cubes from it. He took a deep breath in and then shoved them down his back.

Zak erupted in a squeal, "AeHehHehAHhHrhhHehHHdyAA!" (was that human?? no.)

Darryl couldn't stop laughing, he thought this was the funniest thing ever, while Zak on the other hand....not so much..

Zak frowned at Darryl's laughing.

"W-aHAh-! What Zak?" Darryl questioned in between laughs.

Zak was still frowning, pouting even.

"Zak cmon, it was just a dare, and it was funny!"

"No it wasn'tttttt!!" Zak whined.

"Geppy yes it was!"

Zak pouted and crossed his arms.

Darryl sighed and walked over to Zak.

"I'm sorry you little muffin." Darryl said to him as he hugged Zak.

Zak became flustered, "I-It's alright Darryl it was just a dare..I wasn't actually that upset I promise,"

Darryl laughed a little then walked towards the stairs, "You coming Zak..?"

Zak just nodded and followed up behind him.

Once the two got back upstairs they sat back down on Zak's bed and continued playing.

"Okay, Darryl, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Zak thought for a second before answering, "What did you think of me when you first saw me in person?"

Darryl looked at Zak, "Well...to be honest, I was really excited! I mean, here, standing in front of me, was my best friend. The guy I've known for so long, just, the fact that he was finally moving in with me, and standing right in front of me at that, I'm just really happy you're here Zak..and when I first saw you in person, I thought you were the shortest, cutest little muffin!"

Zak sat there wide-eyed with a loss for words.

Darryl noticed that Zak was silent, "Was uhm, was that too much Zak..?" Darryl nervously laughed a bit.

Zak looked up at Darryl with tears in the corners of his eyes.

Darryl's eyes widened, "Oh my goodness! Zak! I'm so so so sor-"

Darryl was cut off by Zak rushing into him and giving him a hug.

Darryl was shocked at first, but then soon eased into the hug.

——𑁍——
TBC...

So yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! The next ones are going to be getting interesting so stay tuned! Love you all!

Bye muffins!༄♡

chapter title- truth or dare