ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴏɴ

Zak's POV

continuing...

Zak continued to cry with his head in his hands.

He felt like he was such a bother.

Now that Zak began to think more on this situation, he realized that all he ever did was scream into a mic, make people stressed and annoyed..he hated it.

He hated himself.

He hated himself so much...

Zak's tears blurred his vision. He was crying uncontrollably at this point honestly.

Who knew he'd break so easily after losing someone.

Zak's breathing became extremely shaky, he was panicking. He was unable to think straight anymore, he had lost control over his actions. He couldn't do this anymore.

⚠️TW AHEAD SELF H@RM⚠️

*I advise you not to read ahead if this is a sensitive topic for you!! Please, get help if you need it. There is help out there for you!*

——𑁍——

Zak looked up, and stared at himself in the mirror. He then acted out of impulse. Zak ran over to his shower and pushed the curtains over to the side. He grabbed his razor with his hand shaking dramatically. He walked back over towards the sink very steadily, and he began to push on the back of the blade until it popped out from the razor.

Zak was hyperventilating.

He was afraid.

He wanted to do it.

What would your fans think?

What would your friends think?

..What would Darryl think..?

That was it. That did it.

Zak grabbed the blade and pressed it against his wrist. He did it again..and again..and again.

Zak gasped and put the blade down on the counter still shaking like crazy.
His arms were bleeding excessively, and everything stung like absolute hell.

Zak had grabbed the nearest towel he could find and he wrapped it around each of his arms as best he could. It was a struggle, but Zak managed to stop the bleeding eventually.

⚠️TW OVER⚠️

Zak attempted to bandage his arms up as best he could. 

After a bit, Zak walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He laid down on his bed and began to cry.

He couldn't get up.
He didn't have any reason to get up.
He just wanted to sit there and take it.

Zak hugged his pillow tightly and sobbed into it. He eventually passed out from exhaustion.

——𑁍——

TBC...

yeah uhm so sorry that got like really deep and dark there.

Uhm

I mean it IS an angst fanfic 😭💀 

(Once again I am really sorry about how dark this got, if I made anyone uncomfortable or upset, please seriously take a breather, things are okay <3)

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter, Stay safe, all of you guys :)

chapter title- rain clouds linger on