{8} Home

THANK YOU FOR 138 READS! I WASN'T EXPECTING ANYONE TO READ THIS TRASH STORY BUT HERE WE ARE ! 💕

Thank you for giving my book a chance💜

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8: 🄷🄾🄼🄴

He said darkly, I couldn't see his face since he turned his head to the other side, what did he just say? What language is that? It's beautiful. I realize that I still had my hand on his shoulder, making me instantly pull away as I did so, I heard Hoseok whine in protest.

I didn't sign for this, I wanna go home and play with my pet cat Midnight. I sigh tiredly, "sir hoseok, I can walk home, I'm causing too much trouble" I said quietly. He didn't listen to me and kept driving.

Nervousness crept up on me as my hands started to sweat making me whipe my hands on my jeans. I really want to talk about what happened in the cafeteria with Lily but I'm too tired, all I want to do right now is sleep, I thought to myself. "We're here" hoseok suddenly said making me jump, I looked up to see my house in all it's glory.

( I'm too lazy to describe the details, sooo here's a picture instead )

"Thank you sir Hoseok for driving me back home" I said quietly hoping he will hear me. He didn't say anything, I cleared my throat "I may take my leave." You have to talk formally to the seven as well.

As I said that, I slightly bowed my head and stepped out of the beautiful car. "You better come to school tomorrow little girl" he hissed, making me shiver. What's up with him now? And the nickname?

"Yes sir" I said quickly, this wasn't a very good first impression in meeting one of the members, I thought to myself. After I said that, he drove without a word. I sigh deeply and walked towards my house and opening the door. Mom won't be home until later, I said to myself as I entered the silent house. feeling tired I decided to call Lily wanting to tell her to don't come over cuz I want my sleep, what happened in the cafeteria was the last thing on my mind.

I walked up the stairs lazily, heading straight for my bedroom. I can literally hear my bed calling for me, I entered my room and looked at my bed lovingly but frowned knowing that I had to bathe first.

Grabbing a towel, making my way to the joined bathroom and stripping out of my clothes, stepping into the shower.
I closed my eyes letting the warm water beat down on my skin as I relaxed. I suddenly felt a tug on my hair, making me jolt in shock. I looked around my shower, nothing. I'm just shook at what had happened in the car, right?