{24} Mall Pt.2

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23: 🄼🄰🄻🄻 🄿🅃. 2

After 5 minutes, the girl came back with a pink hoodie in hand, Mia I saw her name tag wrote. "Here you are Sir seokjin" she said handing him the hoodie, I saw her blush when their hands 'accidentally' touched. He took it and turned to me, "does it look nice?" He asked, "should I buy it?" My eyes widen, he was really asking me for my opinion and if he should buy it.

Mia eyes widen as well and looked at me up and down. Ignoring her look, I glanced over at the hoodie. It was a light pink, oversized hoodie ( Idk if they really sell that ) at the looks of it alone, you could've tell whoever wearing it, was going to feeling very comfy.

"It's nice, you should buy it" I answered honestly. Even though, pink wasn't my colour, I wasn't going to judge someone eles taste.
He nodded and turned back to Mia, "you are excused" he said handing her the hoodie, "I'm buying that." He stated walking away to other clothes. Mia stood there for some second as if in shock but composed herself, realizing I was still staring at her.

Huffing, she walked away making me frown, what did I do? I question myself as I catch up to Sir Jin who w waiting for me. "I'm going to pay for these, are you sure, you don't want anything?'' he asked looking down at me with a cold expression, '' I'm sure.'' I said softly. he nodded and we walked to the counter, the girl face lit up, '' I'm getting these'' he said making the girl snap back into reality. '' Of course Sir seokjin!" She exclaimed excitedly, making her cheeks grew red. That's cute.

Sir Jin cleared his throat and turned to me, ''we're going to Gucci next'' he said making me nod. ''h-here you are'' the girl behind the counter said shakily. Sir jin suddenly snapped his fingers. instantly appeared a guy dressed black, he took the bags and walked away with no words, he was hiding the whole entire time? I questioned myself as we walked away. Walking further into the mall, I saw a Gucci store upper head we head in and I wished to walk back out as I scanned the store. This store literally called me broke in 15 different languages, I almost fainted when I took sight of the price tags.

''Sir Jin I-'' I was cutted off by me when he put his large, slender hands on my shoulder, even his are better looking than mines I thought to myself as he spoke. ''I knew what you are going to say, and no we are not leaving, I don't care about the prices. Pick whatever you want love.'' I smiled shyly at him, love?

She didn't notice he was smirking at her, trying his hardest to contain himself.

"I-I don't know what to pick." I said truthfully, he nodded in understandment, his eyes scanning the store before landing on a pair of clothes. Before I could progress what was happening, he pulled me towards to the expensive clothes.

I notice the workers and customers who was in the store was watching us secretly. "Try these on" he said, pushing the clothes in my hands and guiding me to a changing room. He pushed me inside, I locked the door and I sighed in disbelief. I am literally shopping with Sir jin, Sir Kim seokjin. I realized a lot of people would've kill to be in my situation right now. Am I lucky or not?

Shaking my head, not wanting to keep him waiting any longer. I examined the clothes and put down my book bag. I was afraid to look at the price tags so I didn't.

The first one was a grey off sleeve, with a black pants and a Gucci black belt ( not the chain, sorry of the bad descriptions )