{14} Smile?

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13: 🅂🄼🄸🄻🄴 ?

"Great! We an play video
games with each other" he said excitedly. The same
time, Lucas came back with our lattes with a nervous smile on his face

"H-here are

* Credit to owner *you're orders" he said with a small smile in our direction as he put down out drinks

* Credit to owner *
you're orders" he said with a small smile in our direction as he put down out drinks. "Thank you" I said, "if you need anything, just call me" he

said and bowed, walking away. We stayed in silence, not knowing what to say but a thought of why am I here in the first place had me thinking so I descide to ask.

"Um....sir..jungkook?" I said quietly who hummed in reply and was happily enjoying his latte. "Why did you ask to meet me?" I said holding the cup in my hands, heart pounding hoping he's not mad at me. He stayed silent for some seconds before answering, "I just wanted to meet you" he said looking straight into my eyes but I quickly looked away.

"Oh.." I said and gulped, why the hell he wanted to meet me? I'm literally a trash bag. "sooo what's your favourite colour?" He asked his eyes watching my every move making me shift uncomfortably. "I-I have three actually it's, purple, black and red" I said and took a sip of my latte as he hummed deeply, "what about you?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

"Mines black" he said still looking at me. I don't think I saw him blink as yet. "What about favourite movie?" I asked, "Iron man" he said, his eyes brighten up, I think I just saw the galaxy..

I was about to smile at him but my happy expression quickly turned into a painful one as I felt something scorching hot touch my body making me stand up in shock along with jungkook who an equally shocked expression, my eyes watered alittle bit at the feeling. I looked down to see almost my clothes was covered in a drink.

"Oops!" Someone said making me snap me head up at the voice. Ava Miller, stand before me with a 'shocked' expression with her cup in hand, "I am so sorry!" She said but she didn't look sorry, she looked pleased with herself.

"Leave!" Sir Jungkook said through gritted teeth as if holding himself back as he glared back at Ava who stumbled back in shock at his powerful voice but quickly walking away before bowing to sir jungkook. I actually felt scared, this was the first time I saw one of the members mad. I had calmed down by then, but where the drink was thrown on me hurted like hell and the clothes stick on me like a second skin that made me uncomfortable right now. Thank God it wasn't that hot but it wasn't warm either.

"A-are you okay?" He asked and edges closer to me making my breath hitch but composed myself. "I'm fine, it kinda hurts right now, at least it wasn't that hot" I said with a forced smile but jungkook frowned, clearly not believing me. "Let me walk you home" he said, his voice deeper that usual making a shiver ran down my spine. I nodded, I really wasn't feeling safe, knowing Ava is probably around with her friends waiting for the right time to 'attack' me.

Ever since I step into this school, she had a very strong disliking to me and I still don't why. I really don't know how far this disliking will go but I don't want to find out anytime soon. "D-do you want my jacket?" Jungkook asked, already holding out his jacket for me to take it. "Are y-you sure you want me to borrow it?" I asked, that jacket probably cost more than my life. I don't want to ruin it.

"I have more" he said. Hesitantly I took it from his hands. After I put it on, "Lets go" he said with no expression on his face. Right before we left, I saw a sign, Help wanted, sometimes I'll be bored at home, maybe I can help around and earn money myself?

I saw jungkook was looking at me up and down making my heart pound fast. I'm really about to walk home with one of the most dangerous man in the world. I may not act like it in the outside but I was freaking out in the inside.

"Let's go" he said and started to walk, leaving me behind as I try to run up to catch his pace. "Oh my gosh, how do you walk so fast?" I said as we walked in sync. He glanced at me but didn't said anything making me frown but I said nothing, not wanting to anger him. I didn't said anything after that's and kept walking.

After some minutes, I spoke quietly, "uh, I-I'm sorry that happened back at the café.." I said looking down. Suddenly Jungkook stopped making me stop as well and I quickly glanced at him to see he still had no expression on his face. Why he's so hard to read? "You shouldn't be apologising for that, how you were suppose to know that bitch was gonna be spilling her drink on you?" He said with a rough tone, making me nervous.

"I guess you're right sir Jungkook" I said softly. I didn't notice I was already standing outside my house, mom won't be home until a next hour. I turned to face jungkook who was already looking at me, "Thank y-you for today...it was great talking to you." I said and quickly bowed, "I may take my leave" I said and he nodded as I hesitantly walked to my house, right before I enter, I glanced back to see him still standing there. I sent him a small smile before closing the door.

Quickly I walked upstairs and into my bedroom as I sat on the edge of the bed in a daze. That just happened. I said to myself.

She didn't know he was still standing outside her house, watching her every move with a smile on his face since he couldn't believe that this had happened.

Here's the thing though, the curtains are closed, how can he see her?

*******************
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ💋

I tried..😶

Anyways..
I hope y'all having a good day/evening or night💕

Word count: 1086

Don't forget I purple you 💜