{41} Rollercoaster

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 41: 🅁🄾🄻🄻🄴🅁🄲🄾🄰🅂🅃🄴🅁

T

he hallway goes dark, normally for anyone they can't see shit in this can of darkness but for me I saw everything clearly. This must be the shadow power ability.

It was clear as day for me, I could see students trying to grip on anything for a steady support, accidentally a guy ended up grabbing a girl's boobs.

He got slapped.

Mumbles of confusion echoed through the hallway as I saw Ava roughly hold onto my arm.

Remembering Kyung words from last night, a small smirk spread across my face as I ignored the pain what Ava was causing me at the moment, the shadow power, let's try it out.

Looking at Ava in front of me, who was now struggling to grip on anything and trying her hardest to see as my eyes gleamed in amusement. Wasn't she acting all big and bad a few seconds ago?

Taking her hand that was gripped on my forearm, I held her wrist harshly as I heard her wince in pain.

Roughly pulling her closer, I heard her gasp as she tried to fight back. "The fuck are you-"

"If you dare raise your hand against me again, I will not hesitate in breaking your hand." I threatened as my grip on her tightened making her whimper in pain.

"Do you hear me?" I asked but she didn't respond "I asked, did you hear me?" I said a little harshly as I heard her mumble a quick yes.

In which my grip loosen as I walked over to kyung who was leaning up against the lockers as Ieft her there, feeling shocked.

Even though it was dark, I clearly saw a proud smirk on his face as he leaned down.

"Snap your fingers." He said, "I read it in a book last night, try it." He whispered so no one can hear us. "I don't know if it'll work or not though." He said unsure.

Closing my eyes, it was a good thing the students were talking loud so they won't hear when I snap my fingers.

I snapped my fingers as right before me, the lights came back on, before any students could've placed on their phone lights.

I was a good distance away from ava so no one will know I was the one who bruised her wrist. They will only think, I moved away when I had the chance.

She was going to hurt me so I defend myself.

Even though I still felt guilty.

"Let's go to class." Kyung said as I nodded and we both walked away as students went back to talking, thinking it was just something wrong with the lights.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, "protecting you." He simply said in which I rose my brow, "Namjoon told me to enroll here, he have a strong feeling that your uncle men already know where your location is."

As he said that, I stopped in my tracks, worry instantly taking over my features in which he gave a sigh, "It's normal to feel scared but don't let your enemies see it or they'll take it as a sign of weakness and strike when you're a least expecting it."

Kyung said as we both slowly walked once again, "you're right."

"I'm always right." He said as I roll my eyes at him, "wait how do you know Sir Namjoon?"  I asked in which he smiled, "me and Namjoon go way back, we are friends since childhood." He explained as an surprised expression took over my face.