{36} Iron Man

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 36: 🄸🅁🄾🄽 🄼🄰🄽

I

was currently sitting in one of The Seven living room. Bora who stood by my side as we chatted about random stuff, waiting for one the to members arrive. I learned she was indeed older than me, stating that The 7 had help her when she was at her lowest point. She seem she didn't wanted to talk about that so I didn't pry.

I also learned that she was from Busan and wanted to be a police officer but said she's content working for The Seven. I liked her company, she seemed like a girl who you can trust but than again, looks can be deceiving.

While we were chatting, we didn't notice that someone had walking in the living room.

Clearing his throat made us jump in unison, we were so engrossed at the conversation that we were in

Noticing who was there, we both bowed respectfully. At the corner of my eye I saw Bora straighten her posture and looked straight ahead, returning serious right before my eyes.

"Sir Taehyung, sir-Master Jimin." I stated, quickly correcting myself, remembering that Jimin told me to call him Master.

"I hope we are not intruding." Taehyung stated scrolling over to us and taking a seat right beside me. With a small in my direction, he 'sneakily' put his arm on the couch. I slightly jumped when I felt him playing with my hair. "You can leave us Bora, thanks for helping Phoenix." Jimin said as Bora bowed to him and than to me. I shot her a kind smile before she left to do whatever.

Jimin stride towards us and took a seat on my left. I was too focused on Jimin that I didn't notice that Taehyung had placed his hand on my thigh. Finally snapping out of my thoughts when he started to rub circles. I jumped when Jimin placed his hand on my other thigh.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I notice their hand difference, Taehyung's large hands than there's Jimin tiny ones.

My smile vanish when I notice that their hands were reaching higher. My mind Instantly went back to the time where I had first met them in Mr. William's class.

I noticed that Taehyung was playing with the waistband of my sweat pants that's when I heard someone click their fingers but I didn't think much of it, I was too focus on their hands to think at the moment.

Suddenly I heard a loud clash outside making me felt like I almost jumped from the couch. I heard Jimin chuckled as my cheeks grew red, looking outside I saw it was already raining heavily. I sighed, don't get me wrong I like this place but looks like I'm not coming home now.

Suddenly Jungkook came in with a excited look on his face, unknowingly a fond smile spread across my face just by looking at him. Taehyung and Jimin took notice of Phoenix smiling at Jungkook. Their eyes sparkled with adoration at the two of you.