{21} Sleepy

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20: 🅂🄻🄴🄴🄿🅈

"How my girl going? She asked as we pulled away, "fine" I replied as she walked inside, I closed the door. "Where is my sister of mines?" She asked, taking off her jacket, "she's in the kitchen" I noticed her bag, filled with her clothes, "I'll bring these up" I said, "you don't have too but thank you."

I smiled and took up the bag, going upstairs to the guestroom. I opened the door and laid the bag on top of the bed, suddenly I felt a chill ran down my spine as my heart started to beat fast, here we go again. I stilled, everything was silent, you could hear a pin drop. I didn't even heard noise from downstairs.

My eyes wandered through out the room, just watching as if I was waiting for something to happen. I sigh, I should head back downstairs, I thought as I turned around, my hand resting on the handle. I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me jump and instantly turn back around only to be faced with nothing. I scanned the room once again, window is closed. I should get out from here.

Quickly I opened the guest door and bolted out from there. As I walk down the hallway, I got a strange feeling making me gulp. This is a different feeling and I don't like it. My mind was screaming at me to don't look back, making my heart pound out of fear. You know the feeling when someone tell you to don't look back but it makes you want to look back even more? That's the feeling right now. I trusted my subconscious and didn't look back and quickly walk down stairs.

"Good Girl." He said, sighing in relief that she didn't turn around.

"Eomma, aunt Rose?" I called, noticing the feeling was gone making my shoulders relax a bit. What the hell was that though? I frowned. "Meow" I jumped, my heart racing but calmed down when I saw midnight rubbing his head on my leg. "Hi mid, let me give you something to eat" I said in which he just stared at me.

Unexpectedly I heard scratching on the front door, making me go by the window to check but saw nothing there, I frowned. It's almost Halloween, kids are probably trying to scare us or the teenagers from my school, a lot of kids from my school lives around here.

I made sure the door was locked and was going to feed midnight. When I turned around, I saw mid staring intently at the door, "you okay mid?" I asked knowing he wasn't going to reply to me. His green eyes flicked to me before going back to the door. I wonder why he staring at the door like that?

I pass him and bring out his bowl for him, putting his favourite food. "Mid, time to eat!" I called out, only thing I saw was a blur of black. I looked down to midnight eating, I chuckled.

"Phoenix come eat!" My mom yelled from the living room making me walk towards her voice. I saw my mom and aunt Rose, eating pizza while watching The Lion King. I smiled at the sight, I spot the pizza box and plate on the small table as I fill my plate and sat down.

"Nix, Aunt Rose will be spending some days here and will be dropping you to school for the time being." I nodded, not having no problem with it, I looked over to aunt Rose only to see her mouth stuffed with pizza making me chuckle.

"How's school?" Aunt said, taking a sip of her water, "anyone giving you trouble?"
"tell me and I'll deal with them." She said, I shook my head, my aunt and mom was very protective over me but I don't mind. "Don't be afraid to tell me, I'll just have a nice talk with them" she said, focusing back on the tv.

Sure 'talk.' "Are you feeling ok nix?" My mom asked making me look at her in confusion, "I'm feeling okay..why do ya ask?" I question. "It's just that you look tired and sleepy these days" I do? Well for the past few night's, I had been thinking about my eyes changing colour.......and The Seven. I just have a feeling they know something about me that I don't know about. It makes feel uneasy.

"We got a lot of homework these days, that's probably why I look sleepy." I lied.

Phoenix didn't notice Aunt Rose looking straight at her, already knowing she was lying, Rose just shook her head with a small smile playing on her lips.

Finish eating my pizza, "Imma go and sleep now" I said as I lazily walked to my room. Before turning the corner, I heard my mom and Aunt speak, "How is he?"
"He's doing alright." Confused was the right word, what are they taking about? It must be important since they waited for me to leave the room.

I'm too lazy and sleepy to think about any of this right now. Lemme just go to my love of my life, my bed.

**************
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ💋

Sry for this short chapter, I've been busy with school 😑

I think this story is taking too slow? Idk.

Word count: 911

Hope you have a great morning, evening or night💕

Don't forget I purple you💜