{18} Access

Understanding is an art. And not everyone is an artist.
*********
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 17: 🄰🄲🄲🄴🅂🅂
*************

As I walked to my destination, I can't help but feel the same feeling when I was about to meet Sir jungkook. After 10 minutes of walking, I was almost there making my heart pound against my chest, what should I say? I thought as I neared then entrance of the park. I saw a machine.

place card here.》

It was a blue card that had my full name on it, Phoenix Hyun. Hesitantly I place the card on the machine and I heard a ding, something else appeared on the screen.

Place your thumb here.》

Didn't know I need to that. Seriously though, what's the big deal of all of this?

《 Access accepted! I hope you enjoy your time at Royal Park, Miss Hyun 》

The gates opened as I slowly walked inside the Park, "wow" I breathlessly said as I follow a path, amazed by the Parks beauty. I saw a sign that said, No Photos taken. Hmm that's why we never saw inside the Park.

*I couldn't find what I was looking for, but this will have to do for now*

I desided not to wander further before I got lost and headed back at the entrance even though I really wanted to explore the place more. *crunch* I stopped walking when I heard a crunching noise, a paper? In my pocket there was a paper, sir taehyung had probably put it in here.

"Phoenix, the reason why I have told you to come at 4:00pm is that I wanted you to explore the place to your heart content. I could've tell that you'll wanted to go further into the park and I don't want to stop you, I'll be at the park at 4:20pm."

Damn, he can read minds. It was nice of him to do that though. Still not wanting to go further, afraid I got lost I stayed near the entrance walking around and enjoying the place beauty.

I stopped walking when I realize that I was the only one in the park. I heard no noise of people talking, no children, no one walking around except for me, Strange. I checked my watch and it read, 4:20pm. Sir taehyung should be here by now.

And I was right, at the sound of the gate opening, there was Kim taehyung walking towards me making me stood still as if I was rooted to the ground. My heart started to beat fast as I nervously fiddle with my fingers as he neared closer with a smirk on his face? I didn't realize that he was already standing right in front of me. Why he gotta be so beautiful?

"Do you like the park?" He asked, runnning his hands through his hair almost making drool. I did a double take how deep his voice sounded, damn. I bowed my head and raised up, "yes, it beautiful, I really like it." I said truthfully, "let's walk then" he said making me nod in agreement as we walked in a normal pace.