{17} 4:00PM

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 16: 4:00🄿🄼
****************
*your pov:*

Almost finishing my maths work, I was so focus that I didn't heard the door open, only when I heard the two chairs beside me moves from its place, making me look at both sides to see Sir jungkook and sir taehyung sitting down and doing their work. I went back in doing mines but stopped when I felt jungkook moving closer to me as he whispered in my ear. "Are you okay, from yesterday?" He asked making my mind instantly shift to what had happened in my bathroom.

"Yes, I am, it was hurting alittle bit but everything fine now" I said, knowing sir taehyung had stopped writing and was listening to us, "good" jungkook said before pulling away making me take a deep breath, where was the shy jungkook from before? He went on a vacation or something? I thought as I shakily began to write again. It was nice of him to ask me if I was alright, I thought.

"Phoenix, can you come up here and solve this problem?" The teacher asked me making me look up to see a math equation on the board.
I nodded and walked up to the board as I look back to the equation only to find it already solved making me look back at my teacher in confusion, its already solve why does she want me to do? Was the working always here? "What's wrong? Are you aren't going to solve it?" She asked me. I put the piece s together, she can't see it, I'm really starting to freak myself out.

"Nothing" I said and shakily raised my hand and write the same working in the same place where I just saw it and looked back at my teacher and handed her back the marker. She looked at it then smiled, "correct! You can back to your seat" she said making me nod as I walked back to my seat.

Should I tell someone, what has been happening to me? Should I trust Lily?

I sigh, deep in thought I didn't realize that Sir taehyung was tapping me on the shoulder, making me instantly compose myself and bowed my head, "yes sir taehyung?" I asked quietly. "Meet me at the Royals Park, at 4pm." He said with no emotion on his face making me grow nervous, Royals Park was mostly for the rich, its a very secluded area and very peaceful, that's what I've heard. It's a good thing I know the directions to that place. I thought.

"As you wish sir taehyung." I said.

*Time skip.*

Ever since math class, I haven't saw any members of the seven. They sure do like disappearing. I thought to myself, it was the last class of the day as people sleepily wrote down notes as I thought what I'm going to wear to meet sir taehyung.

Lily who was sitting next to me, I slightly nudged her to get her attention making her look at me. "I need some help in picking clothes, come over later, I'll explain better." I whispered making her nod but kept quiet, knowing this teacher was strict and we would get in trouble if she saw us talking in her class.

*Time skip once again.*

I tiredly sighed as I look at myself in the mirror, "how about this mid?" I ask midnight who was sitting on my office chair, facing me. I was waiting for Lily to come over so to pass the time, I tried on some clothes by the time. Hearing his name called, midnight looked me up and down as if actually scanning me before meeting my eyes. He flicked his tail and turned his face away, "I guess you're right, I'll change" I said and changing back into normal clothes. The same time I heard the bell ring making me walk down stairs, opening the door to be face with Lily, who barged into my house, "Your talented friend has arrived! Whatcha need help with?" She asked standing in front of me with a cheerful smile. Where does she get this much energy from?