{44} Truth

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 44: 🅃🅁🅄🅃🄷

A

fter Kyung was done freaking out and going on about, "this is going down in history" or something like that. He had ordered me to grow something.

So here I am, looking like a clown as I pressed my hand deeper into Earth's ground. As I sighed for the 100th time, wanting to lay on my bed and take a lonf

"Patience my grasshopper. You have to clear your mind, many times I have told you that, it should be stick inside your head."

Kyung said, leaning up against a tree as I had the urge to roll my eyes at him but I ignored him as I took a deep breath, feeling the cool wind breeze through my black hair.

That's when I felt it. As if the ground was tugging at me, asking to be released, "grow whatever you want to grow." Kyung spoke calmly.

And suddenly an image pop up in my mind, I remember seeing the flower in Taehyung's garden but was too much of a nervous-wreck to ask what was the name.

Unknowingly my hands raised a bit as I concentrated harder, the image of the flower I want was much more clearer as the green markings around my eyes glowed a deep neon green, feeling another stronger wind breeze past us.

I opened my eyes when I heard a gasp as I looked down at my 'creation.'

My eyes widen at the beautiful flower in front of me, I didn't remember it being this pretty.

Even though the large tree almost blocked the sunlight, bits of light still emitted through the leaves as it reflected over the flower's beauty, giving it a mystical vibe.

"That's the Smeraldo flower. How do you know about it?"

Kyung questioned, walking up to me as he peered at the flower in front of us in awe.

"That's the flower name? I saw it when I was in Taehyung's garden and thought it looked pretty." I stated, moving my hair away from my face.

"The Smeraldo flower is the Celestial Empire national Flower. I don't know much of it but I heard people say, the beauty of the flower can enchant anyone when used correctly and it can produce poisonous toxin that can knock out anyone."

Kyung explained making me nod my head slowly, processing all the new information. You learn new things everyday I guess.

"But....."

Kyung drawled out as I rose my brow at him.

"It was only the late Empress, your Grandmother knew how to control the Smeraldo flower. After her death no one knows how to control them. Seeing a Smeraldo is a rare sight and it has been rarely been seen today."

Kyung said, once again leaning up against the tree as a yawn left his lips.

"Enough of that, I read this some time ago, let's get to your wind Element."

He stated clapping his hand in excitement.

"Wind Element?" I asked as I rose up from the ground, letting a yawn escape my lips.

"We're going to do a lot of training today." Kyung said, a smile spreading across his face as I looked at him lazily, don't get me wrong it's fun doing all of this but I'm lazy.

|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽:|
~𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞~

"What's this about?" Hwan soft voice spoke as he looked over to his parents that was sitting across from him in the living room.

He grew nervous, did something happen? He thought to himself as he nervously bit his lip as his father took a deep breath, his wife reassuringly took his in hers and gave a small nod before turning to look at their son.

"Do you believe in magic?" His father spoke, catching Hwan completely off guard.

He look at his father in bewilderment before letting out a small laugh, thinking it was just a joke and made him worry for no reason.

Taking a glance at his parents, he saw the both had an serious expression written on their face as his smile lowered.

"Uh kinda?" Hwan said but sounded like a question instead.

"What if we told you that we're not from here."

His mom spoke, "well..what can I do? You two are not from South Korea?" Hwan making his mom shook her head with a smile.

"No, I mean, not from this world. What would you do?"

Hwan was speechless for a minute, "um, well you guys have a lot of explaining to do." Hwan said, rubbing the back of neck as he looked at his parents with a questioning gaze.

His father took a deep breath as he begin to speak.

"We are warriors from an Empire called Celestial from another World."

Hwan was about to speak but was lost of words as his brows furrowed.

"Is this a joke? It's a prank right?" Hwan laughed out nervously as he eyed his parents waiting for them to break out in a smile.

It never came.

"We are serious Hwan, we're not joking." His mom said, "let us explain to you." She continued as Hwan waited.

"There were once three princes, Kim Seung, Kim Chai and Kim Geon, The Celestial Empire adored them and they knew, the three sons would do anything for their Empire."

"The late Emperor, never cared who was the oldest or youngest, who served the country better and one who can hold responsibility can be the Ruler."
-
~ After explaining~

Hwan was lost of words as he looked at his parents, processing everything that was just been told to him. "We were warriors of The Celestial Empire, your mother was pregnant at the time with you, so Emperor Seung told us to go in the portal with Empress and Princess Phoenix."

His mom said as a few minutes of silence passed between the three.

"We want to teach you combat." His father finally said, breaking the awkward silence as Hwan raised his head to look at his father. "I have a feeling a war is coming soon." His dad said.

__________________
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ💋

Short Ik :( bear with me.

I want to take a small break, don't worry its not gonna be long, hope you guys can understand.

I'll surely make it up to you guys after I'm done with my break.

Hope you have a good morning/evening or night💕

Word Count: 1068

Don't forget I purple you💜