{42} Arrival

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 42: 🄰🅁🅁🄸🅅🄰🄻

J

ungkook announced making me look back up at him, he walked towards me and handed a letter before going back to sit.

"Open it." He said lazily, doing I took my time to scan the envelope.

It was a cream-ish color and a gold "7" in the middle, it looked so pretty so I took my time opening it.

As I opened the letter, a black card fall out, hitting Yoongi on the forehead, makin his eyes shot up.

I let out a laugh as Jungkook was trying to hide his. He frown but closed his eyes as I held in the black card with cold writing in my hand, examining it.

                Hyun Phoenix

      Access to The Grand Ball.
Code:|062013|
Type: Black Card

"What is this? Do all the guests have this?" I asked curiously, not remembering I heard anyone talk about a black card.

"No, the black card is only for the eight of us. It's a access to all the places in the grand ball, just show the security the card, and you will be let in to any places you like. It will show that all the employees can only take orders from you and us."  Yoongi explained making Jungkook nod in agreement.

"You better keep it with you at all times, don't want it going in the wrong hands." Jungkook said making me nod as I place back the card in the envople.

"You really don't need to read the letter, it's just normal invitation. We know you might not be comfortable, so you can use this invitation to give to someone else as a friend, just take out the card."

"They will need to show the invitation letter to the guards which have our stamp before entering." Yoongi pipped in as I nodded.

Jungkook checked his watch, "lunch is about to be over, you should head to class." He said as nodded, not really wanting to go but I had no choice.

|ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 |

After changing my clothes, I dropped myself on the couch as I sighed lazily as I felt midnight lay by my feet.

I closed my eyes as I think back about everything. This feels like a dream, I thought to myself.

I always thought that magic wasn't real, that it was just hoax, I would never expect anything like this.

Who would? Your mother suddenly says that you're a princess from another World and you have powers that can easily take over the Earth if I wanted too.

I find that very hard to believe, I know very well if Kyung hadn't Sneaked inside my house and showed me how to use blue fire power, I don't think I would've believed her.

I sighed once again as I think about my greedy uncle, people really would do anything for power and money even if it means hurting your own family in the process.

Sensing my distress, I felt Midnight rub his head against my leg as I gently scratched his head in which he started to purr.