{30} Why

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 30: 🅆🄷🅈

ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Hwan: I was thinking the same thing! I saw it on the internet earlier.

Hwan typed on his phone. At least no one will get mad, we both have the same idea's. "Great, one thing though, if we don't have some of supplies, what we will do?" I asked.

Hwan: there is a storehigher up, we can go to get some supplies. It's not far, we can walk. I already wrote down what we need to get.

I was surprised, how did he know If I was going to pick a Wind Turbine? He already planned everything out. I thought to myself, I just nodded at his words. He stood up, making me stand up as well, he opened the door and we both walked out. We walk back down the stairs, I could've hear some noises where I think the kitchen is. My heard my phone ping, making me look at it.

Hwan: I'm going to tell my mom we're heading out, wait here.

I raised my head and nodded and watched him walk off. I rocked on my heels, admiring the place. I was suddenly snapped out of my trance by a male voice calling out, making me jump in surprise and turned around to face the person. I was met with an older man, he must be Hwan's father, they look so similar but it's clear he took after his mother more than his father.

"Who are you?" He confusedly asked, I gave him a small smile and explained the same thing I told to Hwan's mom. I bowed and spoke, "I'm Hyun Phoenix, Hwan and I have a project together, he told me I can come over." I said to him making his eyes widen. What's so surprising? Hwan mom had the same expression on her face. I saw his shoulders relaxed and a kind smile appeared on his face making me smile back at him.

"You are the girl who fought those guys and helped Hwan?" He asked. Looks like Hwan told them about me, I nodded in agreement. A wide smile spread across his face as he clasp his hands together. "I like how you fight!" He said happily but composed himself and spoke. "Thank you though, for helping Hwan, you didn't have to but you did. Hwan is not a person to speak up for himself. Are you hurt?" The power of makeup huh?

"I'm fine, it wasn't a problem" I lied, I don't want them to feel guilty even though its not their fault, I chose to do it. The same time Mrs. Kim and Hwan walked out of the kitchen. "Hwan and Phoenix are going to get some stuff for their project, be careful outside." She told us making both of us nod. Hwan walked to the door, making me send a quick smile to his parents and followed after him.

We walked the streets, I notice there was a lot of beautiful big houses here, making Hwan and I seem like ants. After some minutes of walking, I was met with a large store. We walked inside and I was immediately blasted with AC, I sigh in relief, knowing the sun was extra hot today. I took a trolley and both of walked through the lanes.
Hwan took out his phone and typed once again. My phone pinged,

Hwan: I have the list on my phone. I already know what we need to get it.

I nodded, after that we both started to put stuff we need for the project.

{ 𝕥ⅈꪑꫀ ડ𝕜ⅈρ }

We were currently in a lane getting the last item. There was only the both of us and a guy who a mask on. I didn't pay much attention since I was looking for what we need to get. I sighed in defeat, accepting the fact that it's not here. My phone pinged with a notification, already knowing it was Hwan who texted me.