{34} Painting

*Continuing from Chapter 33, Sneak Peak is futures Chapters to come.*
~~~

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 34:
🄿🄰🄸🄽🅃🄸🄽🄶
___________________

H

e said lowly as if he was reading my mind. His tone of voice scares me, I heard alot from  the kids at my school, the seven was the scariest when angry.

Sir Jimin looked at me, making me once again avoid his stare, I heard him sigh before speaking, "I'm sorry nix, I didn't mean to get you scared." He said softly, reaching out to touch my hands, softly squeezing them.

First of all: he just called me nix and earlier on he called me princess.

Second of all: he's literally holding my hand.

Oh my gosh, he's holding my hand right now.

He probably just gave you a hickey some minutes ago, and you're worrying about him holding your hand? Dumbass.

I thought to myself in which squeezed my hand again, making me raise my head. "Sir Jimin-"

"Call me Master Jimin." He demand, making me raise a brow at him, "Sir- Master Jimin, are you sure?" I questioned in which he nodded. I swear I saw his eyes darkened.

He cleared his throat and checked his Rolex on his wrist and sighed, "even though I want to spend more time with you, kook will probably wants to see you now."

He said and stood up from the couch making me stand up as well. He snapped his fingers and immediately there was knocking on the door, "come in." Jimin said as I turned to look at the door, "Kwang, bring her to jungkook's room." He demanded in which Kwang nodded at his words. Jimin turned to me, with a small smile on his handsome face, "follow him, you will see jungkook."

He stated as I nodded at his words, quickly bowing to him, I walk out of the room, closely following Kwang like a lost puppy.

He didn't say anything to me and I didn't say anything to him, it was pretty awkward to say the least. After some minutes of walking, I huffed out, feeling tired of the amount of walking that has to be done.

I heard a chuckle besides me making me slightly turn my head to the side to see the elder man with a small smile on his face. It made me happy that I made him smile even though he was enjoying my misery.

"Don't worry Miss Hyun, we're almost there." He stated jokingly making a small smile appear on my face, happy that I made him smile also we're almost there.

After some seconds of walking, just like Kwang said we had reached our destination.
We stood in front of the door as Kwang knocked on the door three times and spoke, "Master Jeon, Miss Hyun is here to see-"

Before Kwang could've finish his sentence the door swang open revealing Jungkook. "You..." Kwang finished making me snicker.

I looked over to see Jungkook was already staring at me making me breath hitch, my heart beat quickened and started to grow nervous at the way he was looking at me, he looking at me with hunger in his eyes, making me gulp afraid what will happen when I walk into the room.

Jungkook moved aside indicating I should come in making me do just that. Kwang bowed making Jungkook nod at him and Kwang walked away as jungkook closed the door.