[two] 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

"move your ass, blythe!" the redhead yelled at the hazel-eyed boy

"ok, sorry." he said, as he moved out of her way.

it's been three weeks since anne and gilbert had to do their meditation togheter.

i wouldn't say they hate each other, but neither like. yes, they're better friends then they used to, but it's not like anne and diana.

it was a rainy friday, and miss stacey was already supposed to be there.

it was clear that she couldn't get there because of the rain, so anne and gilbert were stuck with each other for an hour.

suddently, the school's phone started ringing.
gilbert got up and picked the phone, as anne was busy trying to make some halloween decorations.

"hey shirley." the hazel-eyed boy called her.

"what now?" she asked, not looking at him.

"miss stacey isn't coming. we can go home." he said, making her get up. they both got their bags and tried to get out of the classroom.

"you have to be shitting me." anne said, as she tried to open the door.

"we're not letting you guys get out until you're friends." the two could hear some voices outside, who obviously belonged to their classmates.

"guys! come on! i'm hungry!" gilbert yelled.

"well, now we're stuck here for an eternity." anne said, as she threw her bag on the floor.

"or, we can be friends and they're gonna let us out." gilbert said and the redhead just rolled her eyes at him.

"look, the only reason i don't snap at you it's because we have this meditation togheter. i don't wanna be your friend." anne said.

somewhere deep down in her heart, she knew it wasn't true. yes, there is gilbert asshole blythe, but he can be nice and fun too.

but with all the girls drooling over him, it's either hating each other, or loving each other. no inbetween.

"for god's sake, why do you hate me so much?" gilbert asked, annoyed.

"i don't hate you, i don't even know you." anne replied, still not looking at him.

"well, you don't want me in your little friend group." gilbert said.

"correct." anne simply said.

"why not?" the hazel-eyed boy asked. at this point they were yelling at each other.

and truly, she doesn't even know why she hates him. for calling her carrots two years ago?

being mad over this is such bullshit. but she can't be friends with him. for some reason, she just can't.