[eleven] 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

anne shirlery cuthbert woke up by the sound of her phone ringing

anne shirlery cuthbert woke up by the sound of her phone ringing. she picked up to hear diana's voice.

"anne? are you awake?" her bestfriend's voice said.

"yeah." she mumbled, trying to figure out what was happening.

"anne! you're gonna be late for school!" diana yelled through the phone.

the redhead checked her phone, and read 7:45.

"oh shit. see you at school." anne said, and hang up the phone. she quickly got dressed and brushed her teeth, and grabbed some biscuits.

"anne? what are you doing?" the redhead heard a voice.

"eating biscuits?" she answered.

"oh god anne! i made you sandwiches!"

"sorry mrs. baynard, but i'm gonna be late!" anne said as she started to ran to the school.

it was a ten minute walk, and probably five if you run.

she wasn't late. thank god. the redhead checked her phone again, and read 8:23.
she got into the school, and noticing a few people starring at her.

she ignored it and kept walking, untill she got to her first period.

the redhead walked into the class, and suddenly, everyone stopped talking.

many students coverd their mouths with their hand, which was weird because they had seen her yesterday.

"what's going on?" she asked. no one replied.

"seriously? what's happening?" she asked again.

billy, still in shock, raised his finger up and pointed at someone behind her.

"gilbert?!" she yelled at the sight of the hazel-eyed boy.

"it's me carrots." he smiled. she didn't known if she should be rather sad or happy. i mean, yes he apologized, but he also left her.

without telling her.

she didn't know what to do, so she just ran out.
tears forming into her eyes.

she quickly wiped them off, and got outside the school.

no one was there. thank god.

"carrots?" he heard a voice behind her, who was obviously gilbert.

she didn't answer. she didn't know what to answer.

"look, i'm sorry that i upset you. i didn't mean it. you know how much i care about you."

and that was the moment she couldn't handle it anymore.

"if you cared about me you wouldn't have left!" she yelled.

"carrots please-"

"don't call me carrots! you left me! without telling me! and you don't mean anything to me, gilbert. this," she said pointing at him and then at herself," it's not gonna happen. i don't like you anymore gilbert!" she said as she started to run back to class.

and that was official.

anne shirlery cuthbert didn't like gilbert blythe.
well, not anymore.

i'm so sorry this is such a short chapter but i felt like i needed to upload.

see ya!

-sofi-